Used XBox 360 setup

Discus and support Used XBox 360 setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Used XBox 360 setup

Hello,

I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or create a new Live account because I cannot access the internet to sign up without previous owners pass-code. How
    can I format all his info and reset or whatever,

is there a simple fix?

Thanks

:)

Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Used XBox 360 setup

3. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Kleur

4. VibroPlex Win User

Xboxlive wont connect using HDMI

5. WPAK Win User

Problem with my console using HDMI cable

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 to laptop to laptop to xbox360

Thema:

Used XBox 360 setup

1. Used XBox 360 setup - Similar Threads - Used 360 setup

2. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  3. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6
  4. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  5. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  6. Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop): So, the main issue is, I do no longer play with my Xbox 360, it works fine, but I do not have it with me. However, I bought several games in physical format such as "Resident Evil" and "Gears of...
  7. Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one?: Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one? Hi there, That's a negative. You can use Xbox One controllers on an Xbox One console and using the newer wireless adapter for Windows 10....
  8. Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?: I have an original Xbox but the controller connecting wire is broken. Can I use the later Xbox One or Xbox 360 controllers on it? I am asking because it is very difficult to find an original Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...
  10. purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!: Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please? 0679602c-bded-4203-ad19-2d4c35031e66