Used XBox 360 setup

Discus and support Used XBox 360 setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Used XBox 360 setup

Hello,

I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or create a new Live account because I cannot access the internet to sign up without previous owners pass-code. How
    can I format all his info and reset or whatever,

is there a simple fix?

Thanks

:)

Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Used XBox 360 setup

3. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Kleur

4. VibroPlex Win User

Xboxlive wont connect using HDMI

5. WPAK Win User

Problem with my console using HDMI cable

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 to laptop to laptop to xbox360

Thema:

Used XBox 360 setup

1. Used XBox 360 setup - Similar Threads - Used 360 setup

2. Using logitech f710 wireless gamepad on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using logitech f710 wireless gamepad on xbox 360: Hello , i want a gamepade which can be used in pc and xbox 360 i found f710 but some peoople says it can be and some says it can't , do you know anything about this...
  3. Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...: I bought RDR 1 on my Xbox One X through Microsoft store and since its emulated on it i had problems with the game. It being an Xbox 360 game I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. The game shows up...
  4. How do I keep my Xbox 360 games on my 360 and Xbox x games on my Xbox x using the same login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I keep my Xbox 360 games on my 360 and Xbox x games on my Xbox x using the same login?: How do I keep my Xbox 360 games on my 360 and Xbox x games on my Xbox x using the same login? 634e6ae0-2a98-477b-936e-a9c04a25aed6
  5. My Xbox 360 e used to have 2gb preinstalled But now it is broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 e used to have 2gb preinstalled But now it is broke: My console used to have 2gb of internal memory but it suddenly corrupted and everything went whack, because at the same time this corrupted family settings became permanently on and my network...
  6. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  7. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  8. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...: Hi! How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello? The things I done so far: - Plugged in the Kinect and this dongle:...
  9. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  10. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...