Used XBox 360 setup

Discus and support Used XBox 360 setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:03 AM.

1. Used XBox 360 setup

Hello,

I bought a used XBOX 360, how do I remove the info from the previous owner? I want to get a LIVE account but I cannot enter any information or create a new Live account because I cannot access the internet to sign up without previous owners pass-code. How
    can I format all his info and reset or whatever,

is there a simple fix?

Thanks

:)

Cygn0rex-DarkStar, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Used XBox 360 setup

3. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Kleur

4. VibroPlex Win User

Xboxlive wont connect using HDMI

5. WPAK Win User

Problem with my console using HDMI cable

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 to laptop to laptop to xbox360

Thema:

Used XBox 360 setup

1. Used XBox 360 setup - Similar Threads - Used 360 setup

2. Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one?: Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one? Hi there, That's a negative. You can use Xbox One controllers on an Xbox One console and using the newer wireless adapter for Windows 10....
  3. Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?: I have an original Xbox but the controller connecting wire is broken. Can I use the later Xbox One or Xbox 360 controllers on it? I am asking because it is very difficult to find an original Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...
  5. purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!: Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please? 0679602c-bded-4203-ad19-2d4c35031e66
  6. Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360: We lost the Xbox 360's original AC power cord but we still have the DC cord. Would it be possible to use the Xbox One's AC power cord as a replacement? 9c269dc9-b981-437a-96f9-aec4eecaa735
  7. gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben [Used Xbox 360 purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben [Used Xbox 360 purchased...: gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben wie bekomm ich dem jugendschutz raus [Translation- Used Xbox 360 purchased with a code already set How to get out of the...
  8. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  9. 360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable: My 360 isn't working but I still have the harddrive and the 360 data transfer cable and software and I would like to transfer my game saves from the 360 to my xbox one using the data transfer...
  10. How can i connect my xbox 360 to my hp all in one computer (windows 10) using a HDMI cord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i connect my xbox 360 to my hp all in one computer (windows 10) using a HDMI cord?: I understand that this question has been asked before but all the answer said was Start - Settings - System - Display. that's not enough I need you to elaborate more on how to connect it please....