used xbox

Discus and support used xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend gave my son his old 360 along with a 2 day gold pass. when we try and create an account we get the" This Microsoft account is associated with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichardAlvarado, Feb 19, 2014.

1. used xbox

My friend gave my son his old 360 along with a 2 day gold pass. when we try and create an account we get the" This Microsoft account is associated with a different xbox live profile." What can I do. I have a hotmail address that I'm putting in when prompted
    with the correct password. Please help.

:)

RichardAlvarado, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Used Xbox one

Here is how to remove the profile -
    support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

If the console is still set as his Home console, you will still have access to the content. If he ever assigns another console as his Home console, you will lose access to that content.

Smwutches, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Miller3c
    Miller3c Guest
    Used Xbox one

I bought a used Xbox one off of craigslist and the guy left his live account on it. Is there a way remove his account and keep the games he downloaded onto the system?

Thanks

Miller3c, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Martin Doyle
    Martin Doyle Guest

used xbox

Hi,

You're getting that error because you're trying to sign up for Xbox LIVE using an e-mail that's already in use with your account. What you'd need to do is download your profile. To do so please visit this page here and follow the instructions under "Download
    Xbox LIVE Profile".

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Martin Doyle, Feb 19, 2014
  5. Jadamon Win User

US Xbox to be use in SIngapore

The games sold in Singapore are NTSC-J, and the power outlets are different than the ones in the US. So don't plan on buying games there unless you buy a console as well. If you take your own games, then all you will need is a power convertor.
  6. Ruk007 Win User

Using UK Xbox in the US

Hi

I have Xbox 360 from UK and recently i moved to US. i connect my xbox with a converter and it didnt start up. Its looks like you didnt had any problem with starting up. I knw their is different power supply but is there anything i can do to make it work
    here?
  7. IceStorm III Win User

US Xbox to be use in SIngapore

You'll need a new power brick as the AC power standard in Singapore is 230v, 50hz. Call your local XBOX support number to order one.

360 game region encoding is not mandatory. There's an unofficial list of games and which regions they work with

here
  8. Martin Doyle Win User

used xbox

Hi,

You're getting that error because you're trying to sign up for Xbox LIVE using an e-mail that's already in use with your account. What you'd need to do is download your profile. To do so please visit this page here and follow the instructions under "Download
    Xbox LIVE Profile".

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

Used XBox

Buy used is a risk in most cases!!
Thema:

used xbox

1. used xbox - Similar Threads - used

2. How do I use the HDMI Input

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the HDMI Input: So ive attached my DVD player via the input - how foni mow get this to my TV as OneGuide no longer exists? 9f319f3b-5836-4ae8-a79f-510f8ca77575
  3. Download game instead of using CD

in XBoX on Windows
    Download game instead of using CD: I have got an old CD with Age of Empires III, but it is a bit damaged and my PC is struggling to read it. Is it possible to use my license key to download the software instead of buying the game...
  4. Follow-up actions using BOT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow-up actions using BOT.: I'm very annoyed by many follow and remove actions using BOT. I block them every time I do, but I'm tired of them. If you check their profiles, they very often wear special badges, such as XBOX...
  5. can you play xbox games without using a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you play xbox games without using a disc: recently my xbox one s broke and no longer reads discs. so now i can only play games i have digitally downloaded onto my xbox but i have tons of games that are discs that i want to play and i dont...
  6. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  7. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  8. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  9. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  10. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...