Useless Customer Service

Discus and support Useless Customer Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since FEBRUARY 5th I am without my controller. I have called like ten times and written countless e-mails and NOBODY can solve my case, and it is ONLY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EscoriaHumana, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Useless Customer Service

Since FEBRUARY 5th I am without my controller. I have called like ten times and written countless e-mails and NOBODY can solve my case, and it is ONLY SEND ME A NEW CONTROLLER. I am done with microsoft. DON´T BUY THIS CONSOLE, IT IS A SCAM, A RIPOFF.

DON´T BUY THIS CONSOLE. DON´T BUY THE XBOX ONE.

:)

EscoriaHumana, Mar 18, 2014
  2. User 91918
    User 91918 Guest
    Fraudulent Charges to Account

How does one get a refund for fraudulent charges to my xbox live account? Foreign based customer NO-SERVICE is completely useless.

User 91918, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Useless services

well **** off xbox live, people start on me on Xbox and I'm the one who gets my messages suspended just wow.

BeautiDisasterx, Mar 18, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Useless services

you wouldnt receive or be told if anyone received punishment

Also it doesn't matter who starts the fight you still have to abide by the rules

You can file a case review under enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Ronaldeano x Win User

Ea Sell Faulty Products.

Oh ive contacted your useless chat support a few times, not great service to a loyal customer. Ea cant do anything to compensate me, you can.
  6. Admiral TryHard Win User

WARNING Burning KINECT Camera

don't use chat, talk to someone on the phone. I've had to get in contact with customer service more then a few times in the past few days, and the people on chat are completely useless.
  7. AnimalFan510041 Win User

Xbox live stealing my money

To see about getting a refund, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us When you buy gold from Xbox it does warn you that auto-renewal will be turned on so you will continue to be billed unless you turn it off.
    don't bother useless service.

Xbox has stolen 39.99 from my bank on a closed account with no authorisation from me.

Customer service lie about closing your account and removing bank details and continue to steal money customer service as useless
  8. MERGreene Win User

Content not delivered, "Customer Service" call useless

I am not sure that is applicable here, VHz ReApErZz,. Having purchased a season pass, I have pre-paid for the content. There's no ongoing subscription to cancel at this point, as Zune/Xbox has delivered everything they have received from the publisher ..
    the issue is that they have not received what they are supposed to (and what other distrubution channels have received). I *could* go to Amazon and pay for the missing episodes (again) there, if all I cared about was seeing them. Having pre-paid, though, I
    should not have to do that.

My "take-away" from this is that I should just not buy video from Xbox/Zune, because it is not reliably able to deliver what I paid for, while iTunes and Amazon can. That there seems to be *no* way for me to even report this meaningfully, so that it gets
    escalated to someone who *can* do something about it, is very disappointing. 8 weeks after the oldest of these episodes to have been aired doesn't seem like a reasonable delay.. 2-3 days, sure; even 1 week, maybe; but 8 weeks is not reasonable.
Thema:

Useless Customer Service

1. Useless Customer Service - Similar Threads - Useless Customer Service

2. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  3. What is wrong with these USELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    What is wrong with these USELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS!!!: I'm on my 3rd one now!!! And this one's BRAND NEW RECHARGEABLE BATTERY WONT HOLD A CHARGE!! When I turn it on it'll last about 30 seconds to a minute before it dies and HAS to be plugged in....
  4. Elite controller 2 paddles useless ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 paddles useless ?: Hey, I don't understand the point of the paddles on the elite controller 2 ! Why adding 4 new buttons if you can't map anything else than the one already on your controller, why not being able to...
  5. Xbox One X: Controller connects but is useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Controller connects but is useless: I dont know what the problem is. I am apart of the Xbox Insider skip ahead group. I recently turned my console to Instant-On to be able to do the project x cloud preview streaming(which never...
  6. Why is my Xbox one x completely useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox one x completely useless: after talking to xbox multiple times and not really getting any help. Decided to buy new call of duty modern warfare. So far in the past hour that the server has came back up, my xbox has froze...
  7. Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead: So I got the new build last night and now when I try to watch a previous stream I find that I cannot. When you go to the following section it only shows the ones that are currently live. If you...
  8. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  9. Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless: I don't know if its just because i have extraordinarily bad luck of if Xbox just doesn't care about its PC market but all the bugs with the game pass make it basically unusable. Have to update...
  10. why is the support team so useless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the support team so useless.: they've closed my case twice on lies. they keep redirecting me everywhere else about my achievement related issue mostly 3rd party sites on the off chance an xbox developer happens to see my...