Useless Customer Service

Discus and support Useless Customer Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since FEBRUARY 5th I am without my controller. I have called like ten times and written countless e-mails and NOBODY can solve my case, and it is ONLY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EscoriaHumana, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Useless Customer Service

Since FEBRUARY 5th I am without my controller. I have called like ten times and written countless e-mails and NOBODY can solve my case, and it is ONLY SEND ME A NEW CONTROLLER. I am done with microsoft. DON´T BUY THIS CONSOLE, IT IS A SCAM, A RIPOFF.

DON´T BUY THIS CONSOLE. DON´T BUY THE XBOX ONE.

:)

EscoriaHumana, Mar 18, 2014
  2. User 91918
    User 91918 Guest
    Fraudulent Charges to Account

How does one get a refund for fraudulent charges to my xbox live account? Foreign based customer NO-SERVICE is completely useless.

User 91918, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Useless services

well **** off xbox live, people start on me on Xbox and I'm the one who gets my messages suspended just wow.

BeautiDisasterx, Mar 18, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Useless services

you wouldnt receive or be told if anyone received punishment

Also it doesn't matter who starts the fight you still have to abide by the rules

You can file a case review under enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Ronaldeano x Win User

Ea Sell Faulty Products.

Oh ive contacted your useless chat support a few times, not great service to a loyal customer. Ea cant do anything to compensate me, you can.
  6. Admiral TryHard Win User

WARNING Burning KINECT Camera

don't use chat, talk to someone on the phone. I've had to get in contact with customer service more then a few times in the past few days, and the people on chat are completely useless.
  7. AnimalFan510041 Win User

Xbox live stealing my money

To see about getting a refund, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us When you buy gold from Xbox it does warn you that auto-renewal will be turned on so you will continue to be billed unless you turn it off.
    don't bother useless service.

Xbox has stolen 39.99 from my bank on a closed account with no authorisation from me.

Customer service lie about closing your account and removing bank details and continue to steal money customer service as useless
  8. jayaird Win User

can't install Sam & Max Save the World

Same here,

it's not showing up in my purchased 360 games.

Had no response from xbox customer services about my query several days ago,

however the guy on chat was utterly useless so i'm not hopeful
Thema:

Useless Customer Service

1. Useless Customer Service - Similar Threads - Useless Customer Service

2. why is the support team so useless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the support team so useless.: they've closed my case twice on lies. they keep redirecting me everywhere else about my achievement related issue mostly 3rd party sites on the off chance an xbox developer happens to see my...
  3. USELESS CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USELESS CODE: Hi everyone, I have a big issue with a payment. Indeed, I bought a Fortnite DLC ( which include V-bucks and a skin ). I used my code and everything was good, I had my skin and my v-buck. But...
  4. Finally to get a person to call you and have them rude and condescending, useless and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally to get a person to call you and have them rude and condescending, useless and...: This is the problem: My Xbox One seems to have issues accessing my movies that I have on a 5 TB external. This didn't start happening until the 5 TB was a little over 2 TB full. Then it began...
  5. Xbox support is (Mod Removed-Profanity) useless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support is (Mod Removed-Profanity) useless: *Get some popcorn because this might be long* So back in 2015 i bought the "goat simulator mmore goatz edition" which as the name implies gives you the base game (goat simulator) and the 2 dlc's...
  6. Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...: For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond me! This is absolutely unacceptable and...
  7. Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.: Okay so my account was stolen. I figured it was my mistake for being scammed out of the details but my friend persuaded me to contact MS as I have hundreds of games tied to the account. On three...
  8. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  9. Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant: Microsoft/xbox one sole redeeming feature in this day and age was its 24/7 live customer support. Why was this abolished? Making it damn near impossible to make contact with your support team....
  10. app xbox one X useless dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app xbox one X useless dashboard: hello how can i remove mixer and community from my xbox one x menu because because of that the xbox ram's menu and pump the internet connection for nothing when i turn on the xbox it's for playing...