User/GamerTag on Dashboard: Not Expected Behavior

Discus and support User/GamerTag on Dashboard: Not Expected Behavior in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When selecting the User/GamerTag on the upper left of the dashboard you go to the main/middle selection on the Guide Menu instead of going to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AzBat360, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/AzBat360
    /u/AzBat360 Guest

When selecting the User/GamerTag on the upper left of the dashboard you go to the main/middle selection on the Guide Menu instead of going to the option on the far left side of the Guide Menu to check your profile or change the user logged in. Every Xbox comes with a controller with a Guide Button. Do we really need another way to pull that up? We need an easier way to check our profile/account/subscriptions, change users, log out or change our online status. Yes, I know about the automatic sign-in that can be assigned to an individual controller, but that only works if it's turned off. Most of the time my controller is already on & it's a pain to make a change. Right now it takes 4 button pushes to go to the left just to get to the tab where I can sign in/out or switch profile. Please change the profile button on the dashboard. Thanks

submitted by /u/AzBat360
    [link] [comments]

/u/AzBat360, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Xbox live abuse and nothing was done.

Hi there,

Please dont post other user's GamerTags. You will want to report and block players who engage in this behavior.
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

My GamerTag!!! please help!

4. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Boot program

[quote user="Carbine 707"]

this post won't be altered or deleted.

[/quote]

You gave good advice on to report said gamertag but this post will be altered as it is against forum rules to callout gamertags,regardless of their online behavior.
  5. Stacy29 Win User

totally unbecoming behavior by user

If he had his own account, you could manage his online safetly by lmiiting his voice to friends only!
  6. FoomBerry Win User

totally unbecoming behavior by user

[quote user="ROLO TAMASSI"]

You could defend that? No one could. It's not an attack or mudslinging when the said things are a fact. This isn't a smear campaign, obviously.

[/quote]

My apolagies if I upsetted you.
Thema:

1. User/GamerTag on Dashboard: Not Expected Behavior - Similar Threads - User GamerTag Dashboard

2. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7
  3. This user knows my location and internet provider XBOX GAMERTAG:

in XBoX on Consoles
    This user knows my location and internet provider XBOX GAMERTAG:: A user has raged and sent me and my cousin messages about a game we just played He followed to join our party He then told me and my cousin our locations and internet providers, shortly after...
  4. Can I take the Gamertag of an inactive user?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I take the Gamertag of an inactive user?: Just as the title suggests, I've got a Gamertag I'd really like to have, however, someone who is now inactive and seemingly has been inactive for some time holds it. Is there any way I can get...
  5. Gamertag 'taken' but user doesn't exist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag 'taken' but user doesn't exist.: I tried to change my gamertag to the name 'Neon Native'. It claims the username is already taken. I then proceeded to search the web for this user in my disbelief. In the end, I had searched four...
  6. Threatening Xbox user wants my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Threatening Xbox user wants my gamertag: Hi, I got a message from the user gamertag [Mod Removed] saying "Let me get your GT", his bio is just my gamertag, implying that it has meaning to him and he wants it. Now my gamertag has been...
  7. Checking how long it's been since a user signed into their Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Checking how long it's been since a user signed into their Gamertag: I was wondering if there is, or will ever be a way to check the last sign in date for an inactive Gamertag. I'm asking for the purpose of Gamertag expiration after 5 years of no sign in....
  8. Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it: Basically my Gamertag has been reported, it might have been innapropriate for some user. However, I did not get the option to choose my Gamertag and it got automatically changed by the system. I...
  9. Single User Harrassment from Multiple Seperate Gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single User Harrassment from Multiple Seperate Gamertags: A single user has been harrassing and threatening me from all of his numerous gamertags. This person is a friend who I have since block and is now using things told to him in confidence while we...
  10. Can I get Bean Dip as my gamertag? If the user is inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get Bean Dip as my gamertag? If the user is inactive: Can I get Bean Dip as my gamertag? If the user is inactive 19062335-bf55-49c9-936b-9a4e1e268eda