User name still wrong

Discus and support User name still wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can you tell me why after several months and you telling me you have changed my username/gamer tag to back to robbohxuk and not the ............ Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WelcomeClock72, May 2, 2014.

1. User name still wrong

Please can you tell me why after several months and you telling me you have changed my username/gamer tag to back to robbohxuk and not the .........

:)

WelcomeClock72, May 2, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    downloaded halo mcc under wrong user name

This is because on a console that is not set as the Home console only the original purchaser can play the game. Anyone else would require the gamertag that bought it to be signed in.

If both boys want to play, have them switch consoles while they are playing.

onyxishere, May 2, 2014
  3. LukeReigns14
    LukeReigns14 Guest

got two xbox ones halo mcc bundle for two sons for christmas, downloaded game to both consoles under same user name. now says on one console when try to play that do not have rights to play game unless he logs in on brothers account. help.

LukeReigns14, May 2, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

User name still wrong

Who told you that your name was being changed back?

Daft Badger, May 3, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

User name still wrong

Who told you that your name was being changed back?
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Paid the gold member on wrong user name -

Hello Luis,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

I do recommend to
    Request a call
    with a live agent so they may further assist with moving the subscription. (call to see how they may assist.)

Hope this helps.

Thank you
  7. onyxishere Win User

This is because on a console that is not set as the Home console only the original purchaser can play the game. Anyone else would require the gamertag that bought it to be signed in.

If both boys want to play, have them switch consoles while they are playing.
  8. pteslate Win User

help please

wrong place to post this and you can not name user gamer tags.
  9. FuzzyKinkajouSr Win User

Updates Always Download The Entire Game

Please delete this thread. I posted this under the wrong user name. Sorry!
Thema:

User name still wrong

1. User name still wrong - Similar Threads - User name still

2. 2 user names in the the same account

in XBoX on Mobile
    2 user names in the the same account: Hi I have 2 user names in the same account. I use in Xbox one S platform the user name "BreakingLlama40" which is OK. But once I try to login with my account "[Mod Removed- Personal...
  3. Paid the gold member on wrong user name -

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid the gold member on wrong user name -: I bought the XBox Gold Member for one year to my XBox account. After that I noticed, that it was the wrong account, cause I want to buy the membership for my child. Is it possible to transfer the...
  4. Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM: The voting system on UserVoice now refers to the game as this: Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo The problem is that ever since Backwards Compatibility started, it was known as Puzzle Fighter HD....
  5. How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names: i can't sign in to my gamer tag it's fishingforbass and I don't remember all my old passwords and user names 02ffbf6d-5a6a-4339-96ad-8555f3853b9a
  6. IMPORTANT - Project Spark Website Problems - Locked out from user name change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IMPORTANT - Project Spark Website Problems - Locked out from user name change: I am currently completely locked out of the Project Spark forums because of a bug that has to do with my username. What I sign in on project sparks website, it takes me to microsofts sign in...
  7. Emergency - Can some please message my son Jeremy (User Name Thoughtrogue987 )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emergency - Can some please message my son Jeremy (User Name Thoughtrogue987 ): Please message my son Jeremy Thoughtrogue987 - just tell him to call dad urgently The xbox account wont let me message him probably because I just set it up! Please help it is very important I...
  8. How do I change my USER NAME?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my USER NAME?: Hey guys, I’ve gone and misspelled my Xbox One User name (NOT my Gamertag). I can’t find any information that lets me know how to reset it Any advice would be much appreciated Thanks Jim...
  9. I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...: good evening ! Today was the charge for the service "xbox live", I otklchal using the console, I want to give it up and return the money 5a438230-ddcb-4b8b-bff1-1d83e01a2c12
  10. Kinnect Recognizes Me But I Get "Sorry, "User Name" " Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinnect Recognizes Me But I Get "Sorry, "User Name" " Message: I have two accounts on my XBox One. I am the primary where the Gold membership is active and my son's is listed as a Family Member. We have the Kinnect Sign in set up and all it takes for him is...