User reports for no reason, negative consequences on my account

Discus and support User reports for no reason, negative consequences on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to the xbox community, I open this thread, because I'm tired of the people who report, because I feel like it or get bored, in a short time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MALAPU, Mar 27, 2017.

1. MALAPU
    MALAPU Guest

Hello to the xbox community, I open this thread, because I'm tired of the people who report, because I feel like it or get bored, in a short time I uploaded several photos of my partner with my dog that is 3 months old, and another photo only With my dog
    looking at the camera, to upload it in my xbox one profile, and put it as wallpaper.

Today they sent me an xbox message that I do not comply with the regulations, call xbox support, and they tell me that it was by xbox users.

Watching my email puts it on ..

(The offending screenshot was removed. For the duration of the suspension, this account cannot upload Game DVR video or screenshot content on Xbox One and Xbox on Windows. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from
    any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.)

I think to people that [Mod Removed - Please do not bypass the word filter. See

Forum Guidelines
    .]
    they care, that they go with their affairs and leave the people calm, in my photos I do not relate anything sexual,
    [Mod Removed], insult etc ..., in my account we played my partner and I

-Does anyone have any solutions on this topic?-

:)

MALAPU, Mar 27, 2017
  2. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    My account banned forever

[quote user="BankableCar40"]My account was banned till the year 9999. I was just playing bo2 and I was signed out from a different console and banned why was I banned . Gamer tag: l looseaussie l.

[/quote]

Enforcement Team don't ban for no reason , next time before you cheat or hack etc... your account think of the consequences !!!

theman72HG, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Anyone else think Enforcement is ridiculous?

They're doing their job, so I don't see what the problem is here.

There's a
    code of conduct
    that you agree to follow upon using the Xbox Live services. Violation of those rules lead to negative consequences. Attention is brought to XBLPET when someone reports you.

The code of conduct is not just limited to harassing other players. It also has rules against hacking, phishing, and other illegal/prohibited behavior. You are encouraged to report other people found to be violating the Conduct.

Internet Expert, Mar 27, 2017
  4. User reports for no reason, negative consequences on my account

Hey there, MALAPU!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations surrounding image removals. If you have an active ban on your account, you can submit a
    Case Review on the Enforcement site for more information. We cannot comment on any Enforcement actions, and can only point you towards their site and the email sent to your account.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, MALAPU!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations surrounding image removals. If you have an active ban on your account, you can submit a
    Case Review on the Enforcement site for more information. We cannot comment on any Enforcement actions, and can only point you towards their site and the email sent to your account.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Anyone else think Enforcement is ridiculous?

They're doing their job, so I don't see what the problem is here.

• Think about how your Conduct and Content impact yourself and others on Xbox Live. Promote positive impact, avoid negative impact.
    • Negative impact can result in Consequences for you.
    There's a
    code of conduct
    that you agree to follow upon using the Xbox Live services. Violation of those rules lead to negative consequences. Attention is brought to XBLPET when someone reports you.

The code of conduct is not just limited to harassing other players. It also has rules against hacking, phishing, and other illegal/prohibited behavior. You are encouraged to report other people found to be violating the Conduct.
  7. theman72HG Win User

My account banned forever

[quote user="BankableCar40"]My account was banned till the year 9999. I was just playing bo2 and I was signed out from a different console and banned why was I banned . Gamer tag: l looseaussie l.

[/quote]

Enforcement Team don't ban for no reason , next time before you cheat or hack etc... your account think of the consequences !!!
  8. Lalaithion Win User

VERY unusual item -- has anyone else seen this?

That's the best guess I have for it. I believe that I placed mine in a barrel somewhere in Whiterun so that it would disappear. My game didn't seem to suffer any negative consequences.
  9. DapperCrane Win User

Trolling.

Rather than engaging the person you could have just reported and blocked them. By engaging them you only allowed them to get the drop on you so to speak.

Again the best way to deal with negative experiences online is to report and block the user not engage in more negativity.
Thema:

1. User reports for no reason, negative consequences on my account - Similar Threads - User reports reason

2. My buddy was a victim of a DoS attack, I have evidence that heavily insinuates the user was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My buddy was a victim of a DoS attack, I have evidence that heavily insinuates the user was...: So lets get this out of the way. Just cause i said i have proof of admittion. Last night i was playing a game of Siege and i didnt clutch the round. This user instantly sends me hatemail upon...
  3. Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.: The user [mod removed-personal information] often hacks [mod removed-personal information] server and he just allows it despite the hacker breaking the server and attempting to steal personal...
  4. Reporting a harmful user.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting a harmful user.: Another normal day playing Gears of war 4 Developer playlist, & I ran across this user: [Mod Removed] After beating this user multi able times, also he continued to have unsporting like actions...
  5. I want to report a modded xbox user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to report a modded xbox user: I need to report modded xbox users. They seemed to have found a way around this reporting. I tried multiple times to report and yet I don't get any confirmation of the report of the user being...
  6. Report a user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report a user: hi ! I m here cause i wanna give u a gamertag with a xbox modified. He do a lot of bad think to everybody. This is his gamertag: [Mod Removed] with the big A . he is from my region quebec and his...
  7. Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it: Basically my Gamertag has been reported, it might have been innapropriate for some user. However, I did not get the option to choose my Gamertag and it got automatically changed by the system. I...
  8. Reporting wannabe hack users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting wannabe hack users: I was just wondering if its OK to report people asking for hacks. i got a message sent in mass wave to all players of a lobby asking for "hacks" and "cheats" the sender even offered money for said...
  9. reporting another user.

in XBoX on Consoles
    reporting another user.: i was told to post this on the forums. a player with the gamertag [Mod removed] and a couple of his friends were going around collecting people into their party and then threatening the others and...
  10. Reporting a user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a user: Where can I report a user on xbox.com? He was repeatedly sending hateful text and voice messages, he was never on my friends list. I blocked all communications and now I can't file a complaint...