User signed out MCC

Discus and support User signed out MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't be in the start menu or play offline / online for less than 5 minutes because I get that "active profile signed out" message i have xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Papi RedBull, May 23, 2020.

1. Papi RedBull
    Papi RedBull Guest

User signed out MCC

:)

Papi RedBull, May 23, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Enforcement action information

I can't sign into my account on MCC on PC. I called xbox support for help and on their end, it says I have an enforcement action.
    what is the error you get when you try to sign in on MCC?

do you have another account you can try to see if it is your account or MCC on PC?
  3. bLuMpT WoLf Win User

Master Chief Collection: Halo Nightfall won't play.

Have the hard copy of MCC since day one, installed nightfall code,halo channel, game, etc. I watched the first episode when it came out but ever since then for all the Nightfall episodes it says "buy halo".. I restarted my xbox, signed out and back in, uninstalled/reinstalled
    halo channel, nightfall, and mcc, dont have a capture card, dont have any guests signed in or any of that BS and yes im using my account that i originally installed nightfall with and its STILL NOT WORKING!! And just when ithought halo mcc couldnt get any
    more broken.. Good job MS and 343 for making a ****** game!
  4. Markav-0C2C503F-0C71 Win User

The Games Den is Open to new members again for a short while

Halo MCC private matches being hosted tonight

5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

60 minutes of Halo 5 gameplay

nothing im going to rush out to buy...giving money to companies that rush sub par products like Halo MCC isnt in my new gaming policy i've recently rewritten and signed in blood.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Halo 3:ODST Game from purchase of Halo MasterChief Collection

Hey MindfulChimera,

Thanks for posting! Halo 3: ODST wasn't sent out for purchasing Halo: MCC. Specifically, it was for users who played Halo: MCC from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT.

For more information, please check the
    Halo: MCC Thank You FAQ
    . Thanks!
Thema:

User signed out MCC

1. User signed out MCC - Similar Threads - User signed MCC

2. problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.

in XBoX on Windows
    problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.: Hi all, Just purchased cities:skylines from the Microsoft store. I'm logged into my store account ok and click play from the store button. The game starts up ok, runs through its splash...
  3. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...
  4. Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.: Fairly certain this has started with the latest beta update. I'm in the Delta ring 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720. It's occurring at random times. Launch an app? Signed out. Boot from...
  5. Screen Time Keeps Ticking Away Even Though User Is Signed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Time Keeps Ticking Away Even Though User Is Signed Out: I have recently set screen time limits for my son. I have definitely noticed how inaccurate the reporting is, when I get the activity reports or check activity on the site, but until recently I...
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....: Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user, all other recommendations. Seems to be everyone in Ukraine is having this issue, so I doubt all of our routers/consoles are...
  7. How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign in from my 360 account I don't remember al my passwords and user names: i can't sign in to my gamer tag it's fishingforbass and I don't remember all my old passwords and user names 02ffbf6d-5a6a-4339-96ad-8555f3853b9a
  8. Checking how long it's been since a user signed into their Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Checking how long it's been since a user signed into their Gamertag: I was wondering if there is, or will ever be a way to check the last sign in date for an inactive Gamertag. I'm asking for the purpose of Gamertag expiration after 5 years of no sign in....
  9. Xbx One not allowing us to sign into user profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbx One not allowing us to sign into user profiles: My bf and I use our xbox one to stream netflix snand tonight we went to access it and we are unable to log in to either of our user profiles. An error message pops up saying "we couldn't sign you...
  10. Can I have two xboxes with different users signed into my xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have two xboxes with different users signed into my xbox live account at the same time?: We just purchased a second xbox one for my son. I already have an xbox live gold account that we use for our first xbox. Is it possible to have a second xbox signed in to my live account at the...