Username change

Discus and support Username change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have Xbox account for a few years and now I wanted to play a game, but I realized me have my very old username(i changed that random) and if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Forkedo, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Forkedo
    Forkedo Guest

Username change

Hi,
    I have Xbox account for a few years and now I wanted to play a game, but I realized me have my very old username(i changed that random) and if I want to change it I need to pay 10$ and it isn't a little to me, is there any way
    to change it, thanks.

:)

Forkedo, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Username change

3. ngocphi Win User

Changing username

It doesnt matter you had a custom.name already

The free change is only for new accounts that got randomized name not of your own choosing
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Username change

You must pay the 10 dollars. Sadly there is not a way around that.

A user name will not prevent you from playing games however.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Username Change

You can change your name at any time, but you will need to pay for it. There is no way to get a free change.

If you're being harrassed, block those people and file complaints.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Username change

Also you can set contacts to friends only

Blocking any unknown msgs Without a single move on your part
Thema:

Username change

1. Username change - Similar Threads - Username change

2. My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason: [img] I'm not sure when this happened, or how this happened. c2ce5c2a-56e2-49be-ab5e-abbda5f9be8c
  3. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  4. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  5. My username has changed back to default

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has changed back to default: My username has changed to default when i had [mod removed -personal information] for along time know its changed to FancyJoey460844 b9525486-f238-4b53-9b7f-d40745a8a771
  6. Connecting to EA - Type in Username - Unable to Edit/Change to Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting to EA - Type in Username - Unable to Edit/Change to Connect: If someone has had this problem, found a resolution and is willing to share it, it would be greatly appreciated. My son, anxious to play the game, entered a username that I just created for him...
  7. Changed username can't play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed username can't play 360 games: I recently I changed my Xbox user-name and now when I load a backwards compatible 360 game, I get a message saying, "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it,...
  8. Xbox Live username change to inactive username.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live username change to inactive username.: Hey I was wondering if I could change my Xbox live username to an inactive user's one?: I use this particular username (that I want to change to) in most of my games that I have i.e Minecraft,...
  9. My username was changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My username was changed: My username was changed from LovelyGonads to JollyFawn793333 by the enforcement act. I have had this username for alittle over 2 years and no issues before. I just want my username back, if I can....
  10. Changing username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing username: I got an account not too long ago, and came with the name "RadioactiveBook" but when I want to name it something else it wants to charge me $9.99, when it says my first gamertag name change is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox username change

2. xbox change username

3. changing xbox username