Username

Discus and support Username in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to change my account to another username and when I did it said that the name wasnt available but then I searched it up and it said that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BearKnuckles, Aug 16, 2019.

1. BearKnuckles
    BearKnuckles Guest

Username

I was trying to change my account to another username and when I did it said that the name wasnt available but then I searched it up and it said that there was no match with that name so I'm confused on wether or not it was taken

:)

BearKnuckles, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Username

3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

username

If I recall, it basically shows that so all your friends know who it is that they’re talking to. Let’s just say for the sake of argument, you’ve got 200 friends. If you change your screen name/gamer tag, unless you go out and paying every single one of
    them, it wouldn’t let them know that you changed it.
  4. IceDraggon2000 Win User

Username

Hello, I am sorry that this has happened to you.

Unfortunately, if you have used your free username change, you will have to pay to change it again. According to support.xbox.com :

"If you're changing the gamertag we created for you at signup (meaning you didn’t choose it yourself), you won’t be charged. For all other gamertag changes, you’ll be charged (fee varies by region and currency)"

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope this helps.
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Username

Unfortunately you'll have to pay to pick another
    gamertag
    . Be careful when confirming your choice.
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Username

Most Of The Time The GamerTag Searches Arent Accurate So If It Says Its Taken Its Taken So Just Add Something Into It Like A Number Or Hashtag
Thema:

Username

1. Username - Similar Threads - Username

2. Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username: Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account with EpicGames so that he can have his Fortnite...
  3. Forgot child's microsoft email password and username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot child's microsoft email password and username: When I try to sign in to my son's xbox one microsoft account it requires me to use a password. I have tried using my Microsoft password but it does not work. I have no clue what his password is...
  4. Gamertag has numbers at the end even though no one else has the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag has numbers at the end even though no one else has the username: Basically, I have a second account which uses my secondary email address which used the gamertag that I wanted. At the time, my primary email address had a gamertag that I didn't want. However...
  5. My username changed to something I didn't want!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    My username changed to something I didn't want!!!: So basically my username got changed to something I didn't want I don't want that username! Please help me, I don't want to pay for it. I also cant even change my Profile Picture. THIS IS SO...
  6. Account Username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Username: Today I was changing my username and I accidently saved the wrong name. Is there anyone that knows if I can change it back to what it was so I dont have to spend 10 dollars....
  7. Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username

in XBoX on Windows
    Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username: I really want to get back my old Microsoft account that I had when I was little, TheAwesomePantz. The problem is, I don't know the email it was associated with. If I know the email, I can sign...
  8. How do I get my preview ring next to my username on here

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my preview ring next to my username on here: How do i do this? submitted by /u/Safe-Coyote [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Username changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Username changed randomly: So I was playing fortnite on my xbox earlier, and i logged back in and my name changed to Arakan7369. I tried to change it back to JTGamer1548, but unfortunatly will not let me unless I pay, can...
  10. Getting my old username back

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my old username back: My little sister changed my original username to her own username and now I can't change it back because of the 12 character limit. That name has been with me from the start of my gaming life and...