Username

Discus and support Username in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to change my account to another username and when I did it said that the name wasnt available but then I searched it up and it said that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BearKnuckles, Aug 16, 2019.

1. BearKnuckles
    BearKnuckles Guest

Username

I was trying to change my account to another username and when I did it said that the name wasnt available but then I searched it up and it said that there was no match with that name so I'm confused on wether or not it was taken

:)

BearKnuckles, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Username

Unfortunately you'll have to pay to pick another
    gamertag
    . Be careful when confirming your choice.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Username

4. onyxishere Win User

Username

5. Smwutches Win User

Username

You would have to go through the same steps you did, but you will have to pay for it.
  6. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Username

Most Of The Time The GamerTag Searches Arent Accurate So If It Says Its Taken Its Taken So Just Add Something Into It Like A Number Or Hashtag
Thema:

Username

1. Username - Similar Threads - Username

2. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...
  3. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  4. Changed Username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Username: Recently, my gamertag changed because of 'code violation' I believe. I've had the gamertag '' for almost a year now. I honestly don't get the issue with it. Is there some way I can get my gamertag...
  5. I need to change my Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my Xbox username: I need i change my xbox name but $15 tax is alot of money to change it. My younger siblings didnt know that it cost money to change and for the first time changed it to ipooponshelves. This wasnt...
  6. Username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Username: So was changing my name i accidentally press change and now have a name i dont want, so i was wondering if you could give me another username change? e8c47f3a-d496-4ae5-b983-a506000f587c
  7. My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason: [img] I'm not sure when this happened, or how this happened. c2ce5c2a-56e2-49be-ab5e-abbda5f9be8c
  8. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  9. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag: So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if anyone has that gamertag and no one has it. Its...
  10. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9