Using a Headset while Xbox controller is plugged into a steering wheel

Discus and support Using a Headset while Xbox controller is plugged into a steering wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, i recently bought a wheel too use on my xbox, & when i plug in my headset into my controller, it doesn't work. But without having the wheel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RintoulMan, Feb 9, 2020.

1. RintoulMan
    RintoulMan Guest

Hi there, i recently bought a wheel too use on my xbox, & when i plug in my headset into my controller, it doesn't work.

But without having the wheel connected too the controller, it works perfect, I'm not sure what the problem is

If anyone has a solution, plz let me know

:)

RintoulMan, Feb 9, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Issues with Steering Wheel

It is possible that you have too many things plugged in, and that could cause the steering wheel not to work. . It could also be that your steering wheel may need a firmware update to work correctly when headsets are plugged in too.
  3. Skylord75 Win User

Thrustmaster TX wheel and game chat

I found your thread while looking for an answer to that very problem.Any luck with a resolution to headset chatting while using a steering wheel??
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  5. Doe the second Win User

adaptive controller

So I tried remapping buttons using a regular controller but when I then plugged in the steering wheel I was unable to access that facility.
  6. DIGITAL CR33P Win User

Xbox 360 steering wheels

Thema:

1. Using a Headset while Xbox controller is plugged into a steering wheel - Similar Threads - Using Headset while

2. Anyone know how to use a wired headset while on Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to use a wired headset while on Windows 10?: I've been attempting to wire in my headset through the new series x controller but it has not registered so far. Is there a certain setting on Windows that I need to enable or disable? submitted...
  3. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix or other streaming services on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will...
  4. Audio Cutting Out while Using Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Cutting Out while Using Headset: Currently im having issues talking with my friends while utilizing an xbox one headset (Im not entirely sure what model the headset is, but its an official Xbox one that connects directly to the...
  5. You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.

in XboX Insiders
    You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.: [IMG] submitted by /u/weed0monkey [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will shut off, even when its...
  7. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: Really frustrated. I have enjoyed streaming movies and listening through my headset for a couple years. Now suddenly, the controller will turn off every 15 minutes or so. I can no longer enjoy a...
  8. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  9. Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG...
  10. Setting up headset while using a wheel in F1 2017/2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up headset while using a wheel in F1 2017/2018: Just a basic question. I am playing various racing games on an XBox One X console. I use a wheel and pedal set. The wheel and base do not have a port to plug in a headset. Can I pair a wireless...