Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

Discus and support Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBigMarn23, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TheBigMarn23
    TheBigMarn23 Guest

Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get that content onto my actual Xbox?

:)

TheBigMarn23, Sep 9, 2019
  2. tania1970 Win User

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  3. AsleyWilliams Win User

Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get that content onto my actual Xbox?
  4. WayneRussell2 Win User

I had the same issue, bought the physical 2K20 game Legend Edition and the game loads just fine with the disc, but the bonus content is a code. Entered that code and never showed up. Looked all over apps & games with no luck. Proceeded a two week back
    and forth with 2K Games and they basically told me to return the game as it did not work. Retailer will not return opened software and advised me to contact the manufacturer. Stuck with a $100 game that I could have got for $60. Legend edition is non-existent!
  5. tania1970 Win User

Wow.....it would of been so much easy to redeem the code in that section instead of on my laptop. We will definitely be doing it that way from now on. But I do believe I now know what the issue is. I redeemed the code in my Microsoft account (my email
    address) on my laptop, which is how I always send money to my son's Xbox when he requests money for his games, or when he has an xbox gift card. When I asked him to do as you suggested, it went in and came up with his Hotmail address! I hope there is a way
    to get the code swapped to the right email account???
  6. CameronLittleton Win User

Hi Superman82 ,

It wasn't the actual game (I've got the disc) it was the added content that comes with the game and had a $0 figure.

I'm thinking that once the redeem code was entered then the content should show in "my games and apps" so it will be queued for downloading.. but it has not shown in there
    I am having the same problem... i redeemed the code on Microsoft.com using my phone. It said “your all set” after i entered it but idk how to actually get what i redeemed?
Thema:

1. Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20 - Similar Threads - Using redeem code

2. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  3. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  4. cant use redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use redeem code: I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. what does this error exactly mean ???...
  5. The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...: Please help me 0 c0bd31c1-67bc-4ed1-b9ba-0cf4afa1def8
  6. Used game redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used game redeem code: I bought a used Batman game and was given a story pack code card with it. Now when i enter the code it says it has already been redeemed. I called the store and they said nothing they could do...
  7. Retrieve used redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve used redeem code: Hello, Few years ago, i bought a Xbox one package including 2 assassin's creed games. I installed it via 2 redeem codes provided in the package. Today unfortunately i lost the paper with the...
  8. a code was redeemed when i tried to use it

in XBoX Rewards
    a code was redeemed when i tried to use it: hello. on febuary 28th I got a 12 month Xbox game pass code from the FREEdom play-a-thon. when I went to add it to my account the day I go it. it said it was already redeemed can I get some help...
  9. Unable to use code for redeemed vault prize

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to use code for redeemed vault prize: Hi, I recently received 2 codes for content I redeemed from the vault. I am unable to use the code for 7 days World of Tanks Premium as I get the following error message: Looks like you already...
  10. Code already redeem but I didn't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code already redeem but I didn't use it: I received a message from Xbox live with a code for some in game currency for war frame when I tried to redeem the code it told me it had already been redeemed but this was my first time seeing...