Using a usb mic on Xbox one S

Discus and support Using a usb mic on Xbox one S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a neewer nw-700 usb mic and it won’t plug in directly into my xbox one to use, so I wanted to know if you could plug your pc into your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XypherKid23, Feb 21, 2019.

1. XypherKid23
    XypherKid23 Guest

Hello, I have a neewer nw-700 usb mic and it won’t plug in directly into my xbox one to use, so I wanted to know if you could plug your pc into your xbox one via usb or hdmi or something and use my pc’s mic on my xbox one.

:)

XypherKid23, Feb 21, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Microphone

Unfortunately you can't use usb mics with the xbox one, you'll have to buy a headset or use an usb mic with a pc while streaming from the xbox.
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox mics

unfortunately at the moment it's not possible to use usb mics on the xbox one.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

USB microphone compatibility

Digging a bit, seems that usb mic are not supported directly by the console, but you can use an usb mic connected to your PC and use Xbox App.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Using a usb mic

Hello,

The Turtle Beach Stream Mic works with the Xbox One by USB.

Other mics may work but most don't.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Using a usb mic

I have seen bad reviews or constant issues with turtle beach headsets, are they really reliable?
Thema:

1. Using a usb mic on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Using usb mic

2. Connect XboxOne Controller to my PC using USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect XboxOne Controller to my PC using USB: I can't connect Xbox One controller to my PC(Win10) using USB. Xbox one is displayed as "Unknown Device". I deleted controller from devices list, restared my computer, installed 64-bit drivers for...
  3. Can I use my computer keyboard via USB to play Worms WMD on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my computer keyboard via USB to play Worms WMD on xbox one?: Hi When I plug my keyboard into Xbox One USB it works on the menus, but once I go into Worms WMD, keyboard doesn't work, the game only responds to my Xbox one controller. I just want to check...
  4. XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth: Basically once I plug in my controller to charge and unplug it while it's on will cause the Xbox light to just flash. It never connects to my PC. I have to go into my bluetooth settings. Forget...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable: Since it's not possible to configure my controller connected with Bluetooth I have to connect with the USB-C cable. It works like it should, I can configure the controller, but after I remove the...
  6. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  7. How can I use USB Headsets on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I use USB Headsets on my Xbox One?: I recently bought the Razer Electra V2 with USB and I want to use it to my Xbox and I can't. I saw videos on the Youtube and they didn't help me. What I need to make them work? Adapter or there is...
  8. How to use USB headphones on XBox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use USB headphones on XBox One S?: My son got a new headset from his grandma for Christmas. They do not work when just connecting to the usb on the xbox. Is there an adapter I can buy, or how can I get them to work?...
  9. Using a usb mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a usb mic: Do I need an Xbox one headset adapter to use an external microphone, like a cheap one, or do I have to get a specific mic? Or could I plug it in? cc259e77-1611-46a8-bda2-859a9deb8bc4
  10. Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console: Hello, I have a friend's son, an 11yo, who insist on using a USB microphone with his Xbox One console. Problem is we're seeing videos posted online stating it can't be done, unless you have a Yeti...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use usb mic for xbox

2. can you use a usb microphone on xbox

3. can usb mics work on xbox one

4. how to use usb mics on xbox,
  5. xbox usb mic,
  6. can you plug a microphone into xbox one s,
  7. use mic on xbox,
  8. how to use a usb mic on xbox one,
  9. can i use usb mic on xbox one,
  10. how to use mic on xbox one usb,
  11. how to use a usb microphone on xbox,