Using a XBOX One from one country in another

Discus and support Using a XBOX One from one country in another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBOX One in South Africa and am moving back to the United States. Can I use the South African console in the US?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaspr vn snowie, May 10, 2019.

1. Using a XBOX One from one country in another

I have an XBOX One in South Africa and am moving back to the United States.

Can I use the South African console in the US?

:)

kaspr vn snowie, May 10, 2019
  2. kaspr vn snowie Win User

Perfect. I am have an Xbox One S. So I will just switch out the power cord and call it a day. Thanks so much for the help!!!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Yes you can, though there are considerations and actions that would need to take place with that move. This page here has details on what you need to do, and

consider when moving your device and Microsoft account across regions.

One of the bigger considerations is that when moving regions, then existing funds on your Microsoft Account will not be available once you move regions, so you'd want to spend that currency prior to the migration.

If you have more specific questions around those steps or impacts, please let us know!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Glad to help. Enjoy gaming!
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You'll be able to. You're going to want to set your region to the United States whenever you get back up. You're also going to want to go online and change the region it says you are from and all your billing addresses and stuff like that to the location
    you'll be at in the United States on your actual Microsoft account, prior to resetting the region on the console and restarting the console. It'd make things run a little more smooth.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Using a XBOX One from one country in another - Similar Threads - Using country another

2. Using XBOX in a different country than the country of purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using XBOX in a different country than the country of purchase: Hi I have bought XBOX one in USA and am taking it to India. Would I face any challenge using it in India ? Do I need to make any configuration change to be able to use it in India ? Thanks...
  3. Can I use my xbox one console in a different country, voltage wise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my xbox one console in a different country, voltage wise?: I brought an Xbox One in the U.S. and I'm bringing it to the Philippines. Can I directly plug my xbox one to the plugs and tv when input on my xbox says 100-240V 50/60Hz, and Philippines standard...
  4. can i use my xbox over different countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use my xbox over different countries?: will I face any difficulties if I buy an Xbox one x from the USA and bring it to India ? will I have problems buying games from the store or something like that? 268add71-2408-458f-a3e5-aba2f9469a5f
  5. I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...: I went to the states for Christmas and got an Xbox gift card. When I got back to my home in Canada, I tried to redeem my gift card but couldn't. It said that the gift card was purchased in another...
  6. Me robaron mi xbox y usaron mi cuenta en otro pais. Stolen xbox used in other country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me robaron mi xbox y usaron mi cuenta en otro pais. Stolen xbox used in other country: mi xbox fue robado hace unos meses, y me di cuenta que fue usada para un juego, revise la ayuda de xbox y vi que mi cuenta fue utilizada en otro pais, que podria hacer para recuperarla si xbox no...
  7. Using 220v XBox 360 in 110v country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using 220v XBox 360 in 110v country: Hi, I have an XBox 360 that I bought in Ireland (220v)...I am now in Canada (110v). If someone could please advise which adapter I need to make it work here it'd be greatly appreciated Thanks...
  8. XBOX one elite warranty - is it covered across all Countries. if i buy in USA and use it in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one elite warranty - is it covered across all Countries. if i buy in USA and use it in ...: warranty - is it covered across all Countries. if i buy in USA and use it in India, does the warranty is covered in India as well also is there a international version of XBOX one elite. or the...
  9. Using Xbox One in a different country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox One in a different country: I recently moved from the US to Germany and took my Xbox One with me. I'm aware that the voltage is much higher in Germany and I just wanted to ask if I need to buy a transformer or if I can just...
  10. Can I use Xbox One in Any Country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Xbox One in Any Country?: I'm thinking to buy a xbox. I have a friend in USA. So he can buy and send me... Is that Xbox can play games within any country? 22a9fd7b-affa-4dfa-9e6b-d68ba1c1867c