Using account balance on physical item

Discus and support Using account balance on physical item in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Am i able to use my microaoft account/xbox balance to buy a physical item from the store, particularly Samsung Galaxy Buds?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ninjacat630, May 17, 2019.

1. ninjacat630
    ninjacat630 Guest

Am i able to use my microaoft account/xbox balance to buy a physical item from the store, particularly Samsung Galaxy Buds?

:)

ninjacat630, May 17, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. blueamcat Win User

You can order from the website and use your account credit at least in the USA. I've done it several times. :) It may depend on your location and other rules.
  4. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

As long as they show up in the store, I cant see why not.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Am I able to spend Microsoft Account balance in a physical microsoft store?

No. You can only use the account balance in the online store for digital or physical items
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I spend Microsoft credit on a linked Xbox gamer tag?

Hi, if you wanted to purchase digital items for your sons account using your account balance there is the option to Buy as Gift on most items on the store.
Thema:

1. Using account balance on physical item - Similar Threads - Using account balance

2. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  3. How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

in XBoX Rewards
    How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...: Hi to staffs, I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will need to use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to get the...
  4. "Microsoft account balances cannot be used"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Microsoft account balances cannot be used": I bought a $25 Microsoft card with hopes of buying the backwards compatible "Black Ops 3". I got home and was greeted by "Microsoft account balances cannot be used to buy -------" This seems...
  5. Unable to use my MS account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use my MS account balance: I have about a $12 MS account balance connected to my xbox. The account balance must be used by the middle of this month or I will lose it. Of all the games I was looking at, they all cost more...
  6. Can't use my Luxemburgish account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use my Luxemburgish account balance: Hi, I have an account balance of about 150 € in the Luxemburg region, but I can't buy anything with it as Luxemburg doesn't exist as far as Xbox is concerned. How can I transfer the money to a...
  7. Not able to use Microsoft Account balance to buy items on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to use Microsoft Account balance to buy items on 360: I have 15$ in my microsoft account and when I want to buy something it gives me the option to click conffirm purchase but when I do, it does not allow me to use my Microsoft account it allows me...
  8. Xbox account balance use for live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account balance use for live: I just spent $100 to use $60 towards xbox live. I can't use it to extend my live. **** is this? I **** hate you guys 43f66fb8-9d93-43e6-897a-abff74010d84
  9. MS account balance used for payment doesn't show up anymore when purchasing

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account balance used for payment doesn't show up anymore when purchasing: So i got on my XB1 like usual, and please note that I have $35 in my MS account balance. So I wanted to see if I can pay for a $15 map pack with that balance, and as of today, for some reason, it...
  10. Why can't I use balance in my account on game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use balance in my account on game?: I get an email saying my promotional balance will expire in June but it doesn't give me an option to use it to buy games. ee8dbdab-f5a5-4560-9067-e8beae4cbe61