Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online

Discus and support Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grizzgolf, Mar 5, 2020.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those.

:)

grizzgolf, Mar 5, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Hi, I researched an answer from a question similar to yours and apparently you have to rank up from playing games online. Hope that helps!
  3. grizzgolf Win User

Hi, I researched an answer from a question similar to yours and apparently you have to rank up from playing games online. Hope that helps!
    It does! Thank you! I just wonder what the requirements are. If you look anywhere on the 2k site or 2k boards nothing about this topic! Thank you again NiteTimeOwl~
  4. Afromint Win User

Codes for Teams Question

5. xSERIOUSxBALLER Win User

ASLG SEASON 1 YEAR 2 : Season Kickoff

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING ASLG NBA 2K13 ONLINE ASSOCIATION WE NOW HAVE OPEN TEAMS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN READ RULES AND JOIN AT - WWW.SIMSATIONALGAMERS.WEBS.COM - AND JUST HMU ASAP
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

I must admit this because it has just hit me!

Not hard at all if you have a good team that knows what their doing :) Most of the times I played Classic G&G and Classic Team Vanquish the zombies won. I'll admit that those modes regular do give the plants a slight advantage with all their upgrades.

If anyone here is on the fence about this game, DL it, very addicting and fun plus free DLC's.

Now back on topic, I like TF and have fun playing it but only if I'm with some friends. If my main ones are not online I just go to PvZ.
Thema:

1. Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online - Similar Threads - Using Classic NBA

2. Not able to use headphones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to use headphones.: Using elite 2... Suddenly unable to get anything through headphones... Tried seversl sets, no joy... Used a wited controller, which worked for an hour or so, untill that didn't work... Plugging...
  3. Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...

in XboX Insiders
    Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  4. Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un code Xbox Live aujourd'hui car mon abonnement se terminait également aujourd'hui. Malheureusement j'ai renté le code avant la fin de celui-ci mais je n'ai plus le Xbox...
  5. Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category): I have Java edition, and on my Xbox I also have Minecraft, and I was wondering if I could use my Xbox account for Java? (My Xbox is synced with my Microsoft Account)...
  6. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  7. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....
  8. unable to use custom profile pic

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to use custom profile pic: when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again later" [img] 76673712-e96b-40a2-95c1-c3dc3c588503
  9. Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use of classic USB Flash Unit as a type of memory: Hello, Please, can you tell me if I can use a classic USB Flash Unit (and not a XBOX 360 USB Flash Unit) to save any games data? Is it obligatory to use only XBOX product? thank you....
  10. use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360

in XBoX on Consoles
    use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360: so, this is the situation as it were. im attempting to use an extra ipod classic i have laying around to back up mass content from my XB360 (capital sin i know, but i dont care) i tried doing a...