Using dlc on separate accounts same xbox

Discus and support Using dlc on separate accounts same xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I got my xbox one I couldn't remember my details for 360 account so I set up a new one but I've recently remembered my old account details and put... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jayste82, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Jayste82
    Jayste82 Guest

When I got my xbox one I couldn't remember my details for 360 account so I set up a new one but I've recently remembered my old account details and put that account back on my xbox only problem I have is I have dlc on my old account I want to use with
    my current account that I have xbox ultimate and ea accounts with so if I set my old account as the xbox home console account will this affect my ultimate and ea accounts

:)

Jayste82, Apr 29, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Setting your "old" account as your Xbox Home will not effect your Xbox Ultimate, EA subscriptions on your "current" account.
  3. CerfPrisme70758 Win User

Oui, vous pouvez faire le partage en faisant de votre Xbox la console principal pour palier votre problème qui n'en est pas vraiment un si vous souvenez de votre ancien mot de passe et compte Microsoft.

Ceci est parfaitement légal et fonctionnel.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

HELP

If you add Netflix to account on the console. That Netflix account sticks to the console and any profile on the console can use it. You cant set separate netflix accounts with separate Xbox accounts on the same console
  5. ichigono777 Win User

dlc "You were unable to join the..." on console

hay. no downloaded the dlc from xbox live. not a separate disk. and i also checked. all the dlc is in the same place as my borderlands save data.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Using DLC on another account but same Xbox

yes doing an compromised account case will return your account in stolen account cases but not forgoten passwords

which is why i linked the windowslivehelp
Thema:

1. Using dlc on separate accounts same xbox - Similar Threads - Using dlc separate

2. Xbox360: connecting my offline profile so I can use DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360: connecting my offline profile so I can use DLC: Hi all I have an Xbox360 and I've only just managed to connect it to the internet. I'm halfway through Mass Effect 3 and I'm hoping to connect my profile to the internet so I can download extra...
  3. Purchased DLC no longer available to use - 2K sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC no longer available to use - 2K sports: I have exhausted all resources. I purchased a WWE2k16 DLC that no longer appears or works. Xbox has confirmed the licenses are active Xbox has confirmed the purchase Xbox has confirmed I...
  4. Why can't I use my purchased DLC content any longer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use my purchased DLC content any longer?: I've been in touch with Microsoft (no help) and 2K (no help). I purchased WWE 2k16 when it came out and the Season Pass DLC ($27ish) when it came out. I have the digital copy of the game and can...
  5. My Xbox won’t let me use a dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me use a dlc: My Xbox won’t let me use a dlc for Hunter Call of the Wild. I’ve payed for it, installed it, but it wouldn’t let me use it. I get a notification that it’s installed and in the queue it says its...
  6. cant use my dlc i have on FH4 from game pass on pc that i have on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    cant use my dlc i have on FH4 from game pass on pc that i have on xbox: my problem is in the game pass i downloaded fh4 and i got some dlc cars. i go into my garage and i can use them on my xbox but when i log onto my pc they are in my garage but it says i have to buy...
  7. Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...: I purchased the dragon age inquisition DLC bundle during a sale. After putting my game disc in to start the install process I realized my game disc wouldn't work. I tried for hours solutions...
  8. I cant use my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use my DLC: Hello, I just recently bought a bunch of DLC's for the Halloween sale from dead by daylight. All of them worked except the most expensive one, the Stranger Things DLC. It shows I bought it but I...
  9. Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store: When starting the game, the DLC check takes a while and then I get the following message: [img] No matter how many times I select the Wait option, it's always the same. I can select Skip and...
  10. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...