Using keyboard with Xbox streaming

Discus and support Using keyboard with Xbox streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Android streaming app says to pair an Xbox controller. But I wonder if I can use a keyboard instead. submitted by /u/tyw7 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tyw7, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/tyw7
    /u/tyw7 Guest

The Android streaming app says to pair an Xbox controller. But I wonder if I can use a keyboard instead.

submitted by /u/tyw7
    [link] [comments]

/u/tyw7, Feb 13, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

DOUBT!

You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  3. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  4. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jugar en Xbox de Windows 10 con teclado y mouse[Play on Xbox Windows 10 with keyboard and mouse]

Hello unclemichel,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to stream games to your PC and use a mouse and keyboard as an input. Though this is not a feature through streaming, some games on Xbox support mouse and keyboard input directly to your console.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Using keyboard with Xbox streaming - Similar Threads - Using keyboard streaming

2. Use Xbox One controller as a keyboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Use Xbox One controller as a keyboard?: Hi! I would like to know if there was software that would allow me to type with an xbox. Something like this: On screen keyboard with xbox controller navigation (D-pad to move and A to type) I...
  3. Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7: Hi, I bought the "Arteck Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard", paired with my iPad7.0 and tried to play minecraft. However even after enabling the keyboard in settings, the game doesn't detect the...
  4. Big ribbon with test suggestions when I try and use my physical keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big ribbon with test suggestions when I try and use my physical keyboard.: So, I set my keyboard language to Japanese, and now whenever I try and play a game with keyboard and mouse support, or whenever I type with it at all, a nice big black ribbon with suggestions...
  5. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update: So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat,...
  6. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.: Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the razer keyboard but not interested in $250...
  7. Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses: Is is possible to use a USB Bluetooth Receiver on Xbox One S or X to connect Bluetooth Keyboards, Mouse and Headsets ? 4a2beb93-de4d-4b14-96bd-c723c8407c39
  8. Using Keyboard And Mouse on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Using Keyboard And Mouse on Xbox One S: So i want to play Rainbow Six Seige on KbM on my xbox as i cant afford a PC or the specific KbM for xbox. is there a way i can use my KbM on my xbox without any extra adapters/cables/spending any...
  9. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...
  10. Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse: So here is the deal, I steam my xbox to my Windows 10 computer. When I do the stream it prompts me to plug in a controller. So the question is, Why cant I use my keyboard and mouse as the...