Using keyboard with Xbox streaming

Discus and support Using keyboard with Xbox streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Android streaming app says to pair an Xbox controller. But I wonder if I can use a keyboard instead. submitted by /u/tyw7 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tyw7, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/tyw7
    /u/tyw7 Guest

The Android streaming app says to pair an Xbox controller. But I wonder if I can use a keyboard instead.

submitted by /u/tyw7
    [link] [comments]

/u/tyw7, Feb 13, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

DOUBT!

You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  3. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  4. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox One streaming game on Windows 10

Thema:

1. Using keyboard with Xbox streaming - Similar Threads - Using keyboard streaming

2. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one: Hi just wanted to know if you can use keyboard and mouse for rainbow six siege because i find it hard playing ranked with a controller? c2bfd76d-3e29-4a7f-bd6d-a492958cfa92
  3. why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard: Using hotspot on t mobile to connect. When i joined regiment in COD, player details is showing that im using mouse an keyboard. Will this buff my play?, using an Elite controller, is it just a...
  4. Use the Microsoft Wireless All-in-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00028) on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use the Microsoft Wireless All-in-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00028) on Xbox: Hi everyone I have a Microsoft Wireless All-in-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00028) https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-au/products/keyboards/all-in-one-media-keyboard/n9z-00028 and thought it...
  5. Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One?: Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? If yes, how do I set it up? 5bb01b31-ab0b-4844-8533-893782d93326
  6. Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead): I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player. TL;DR THE KEYBOARD...
  7. HELP!Using keyboard and mouse while fiancé uses controller on Minecraft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!Using keyboard and mouse while fiancé uses controller on Minecraft!: Hi! My name is Louis and my fiancé and I are trying to play Minecraft on xb1 and she is using the controller and I am using a keyboard and mouse. Whenever I try to attack or use something it gets...
  8. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...
  9. Can i split a Keyboard between an Xbox and a PC that use the same monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i split a Keyboard between an Xbox and a PC that use the same monitor: Hi , I was wondering if i can split a keyboard between my Xbox one S and PC . They are both connected to the same monitor ( HDMI and VGA). is there a device that would connect to both and...
  10. Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse: So here is the deal, I steam my xbox to my Windows 10 computer. When I do the stream it prompts me to plug in a controller. So the question is, Why cant I use my keyboard and mouse as the...