Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

Discus and support Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneTaxMind, Nov 4, 2019.

1. OneTaxMind
    OneTaxMind Guest

bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that?

:)

OneTaxMind, Nov 4, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi OneTaxMind,

verry simple. Make sure your Computer Login is the same as your XBOX-Account!
    Select the Start button, then select Settings/Accounts/Your Info/ there should be the same email as your XBOX account! On Both Computers!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. OneTaxMind Win User

Where do I log in?
  4. OneTaxMind Win User

Thnak you for the prompt answer! I did not create an XBox account. Would it be my Microsoft account?

Seems odd that Microsoft does not have a simple code that you can enter into the software to activate premium status. That has been possible for years now.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Where do I log in?
    If you use a MS account to login in your PC, the MS solitaire app will usually automatically login with that when you launch the app (you see it in the top right corner), if not, you will be able to manually login from the same spot.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Thnak you for the prompt answer! I did not create an XBox account. Would it be my Microsoft account?

Seems odd that Microsoft does not have a simple code that you can enter into the software to activate premium status. That has been possible for years now.
    Yes that is correct, everything is linked to your Microsoft account, so as long as you use that to login, you will be able to use everything you have purchased no matter the PC/device you are using (restrictions may apply on some products with limited number
    of installations available, but that is not your case with MS solitaire).

Logging in with your MS account will also let you retrieve data from the cloud, so you'll get your stats updated on both devices no matter where you play.
Thema:

1. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer - Similar Threads - Using Microsoft Solitaire

2. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  3. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  4. Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?: So, since I started earning Microsoft credits from gift cards and the Microsoft Rewards Program, I need to know if the credits are possible to save up towards a future pre-order of the Project...
  5. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

in XboX Insiders
    5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]
  6. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  7. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  9. Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.: Look - The programmers need to figure out how to connect to Solitaire Server. There isn't a single challenge that I don't get the Can't connect message. On top of that, I get charged however...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw uses wrong Xbox Live ID when launching from Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw uses wrong Xbox Live ID when launching from Microsoft solitaire collection: Trying to run Microsoft Jigsaw on my desktop (I use it mostly on my laptop). Each machine is associated with a separate Microsoft account. I was able to sign in to the Xbox live ID I want to use...