Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE)

Discus and support Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone tell me when we'll be able to purchase content from the website using the money on our Microsoft Account? Currently you are only able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirty Loco, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Can someone tell me when we'll be able to purchase content from the website using the money on our Microsoft Account? Currently you are only able to use a credit card or Paypal as your payments, and not anything else.

I have been told over and over that "it is coming soon", "this is a top priority for us" over the past six months, but nothing at all happens. I am starting to believe that the people at Support are straight out lying to me, and we will never see this feature
    that should have been there from day one.

Yes. I know you can only use your MS account when buying from your console, but there are many reasons why I prefer doing it from the website.

:)

Dirty Loco, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Stat Reset link made available by activision

Definitely long overdue if it is genuine.

You need an activision account to use it by the look of it.

-

Anyone trying it,do not give your xbox account passwords on the website,they do not need to enter to account to fix it.

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Impossible to purchase anything from xbox.com Marketplace

Can someone possibly tell me when we'll be able to purchase content from the Marketplace on xbox.com using the money on our MS account?

The option to buy the content using MS Points has been removed (for obvious reasons), but it was never replaced with the option to pay using the currency on your MS account. This is an oversight that completely baffles me. How long before this is fixed? Why
    was it never added in the first place?

Dirty Loco, Apr 12, 2014
  4. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

I'm starting to believe that to! They'll never get it fixed!

snikefriend, Apr 12, 2014
  5. snikefriend Win User

I'm starting to believe that to! They'll never get it fixed!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Stat Reset link made available by activision

Definitely long overdue if it is genuine.

You need an activision account to use it by the look of it.

-

Anyone trying it,do not give your xbox account passwords on the website,they do not need to enter to account to fix it.
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can't I use my MS account balance?!?

Are you trying to make the purchase via the website? Currently, you can only use your MS account money from your console.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Paypal was charged, rather than using Account Money

Did you use the website or the console? If the website you cannot use ms account money via the website

if on the console you had to switch payment options to ms account
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

Cannot use money in Microsoft promotional balance

@Owen There is no way to use the money on your MS account through the Xbox website to purchase Xbox 360 content. You have to purchase through the console.
Thema:

1. Using money from your MS account on the Xbox website (LONG OVERDUE) - Similar Threads - Using money account

2. Can't use money in account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use money in account: I have $10 in my account which is expiring today. When I logged in 2 days ago, my account showed $10 available, yesterday (the day before the money is set to expire) my available balance went to...
  3. Can't use money on my account to buy games? Or at least backward compatible games on Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use money on my account to buy games? Or at least backward compatible games on Xbox One?: I have $5 on my account but when I tried to buy Black Ops 2 on Xbox One it only used my debit card. Can you not use money on your account to pay for backwards compatible games? There was no option...
  4. Money is in my Microsoft account, but I can't use it on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money is in my Microsoft account, but I can't use it on Xbox one: I used a code to add money to, which appears to have been added as when I login to my account on a device that is not my Xbox one, the money is there. When I go the o box store, the balance is...
  5. I can't use my Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my Microsoft account money: Man idk what's goin on. I just put 2 $25 gift cards on my account and I had a balance of $50. I just bought dark souls 3 season pass for $24.99 plus tax on my xbox and it automatically used my...
  6. NEED HELP! Have USD currency on my account in Canada, can't use the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP! Have USD currency on my account in Canada, can't use the money.: My friend sent me a $67 Gift Card for Xbox One. I redeemed it like usual. He lives in the states and I live in Canada. I'm trying to buy Xcom 2 and I cannot use the funds and it wont do a simple...
  7. Can't use a password to 3 month of subscription or my money on the microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use a password to 3 month of subscription or my money on the microsoft account: I bought a 3 months xbox live subscription and i have credited my microsoft account of 10 euros in the hope of being able to play online. However by entering the code an error message is...
  8. Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use money in my account to purchase the EA Access subscription: Add added enough money by using gift cards that I had received to buy XBOX cash only to find out that I am not able to use this money to purchase the EA Access subscription? Why can I not so...
  9. cant use money in xbox account to renew membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant use money in xbox account to renew membership: How do I use the money in my xbox account to renew membership? c090e978-44f2-4473-a5d2-fd842d339522
  10. can I use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live: can i use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live???? help 56a1e461-fc76-49cc-a6a5-5378bd350fb1