Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder

Discus and support Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm sure this is a question thats been hotly debated at the moment, but wondering if anyone has a definite answer. I've been saving my rewards point... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SwingLifeAway85, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder

I'm sure this is a question thats been hotly debated at the moment, but wondering if anyone has a definite answer.

I've been saving my rewards point to put towards the Series X preorder. Got around 190k in points. Wondering if I preorder through MS Store whether they will take my account balance then take the rest from my CC ( this is the way that is stated on MS website
    about preorders). However so much debate about whether they do this or not? I don't wanna be stuck with £150+ in my MS account if not.

Anyone else got an answer to this?

:)

SwingLifeAway85, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ExcessRacer Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

This is what i want to know, i preorder an Xbox series X when it becomes available with say a 90 day microsoft rewards $100 gift card. If the preorder is longer then 90 days out, do i lose that $100 or is it redeemed at the time of preorder. I will be
    using a credit card for the rest of the order.
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. CLARENCE FLINN Win User

Pubg

How about the points. If you buy an xbox right now you get a ton of rewards points. What about the players that bought it at launch? I bought the x scorpio edition and didn't get anything for being a loyal customer. But if I'd have waited, I'd have got
    a bunch of rewards points and a free game. The players that preordered and got one on day one are the reason the x was a success. We deserve the same rewards as the newcomers.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

So... Possible to buy microsoft points as a gift or not?

[quote user="Acid Flavor"]Why in the world would Microsoft NOT give us the option to give points/live as a gift?[/quote]Too easy to abuse.

You could use Bing Rewards to earn Rewards Points that then can be used to buy MS Points. The MS Points are delivered as a code. You could then give the code to someone. Takes a while. As a Rewards Gold member, it take 37 days to earn enough Rewards Points
    for a 400 MS Points card.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder

1. Using MS Rewards points for Series X preorder - Similar Threads - Using Rewards points

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  4. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  5. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  6. can i use ms reward points for in game purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use ms reward points for in game purchases?: can I use my reward points for in game purchases on seekers notes? 56e0b072-e735-46b8-8ca9-774c4de1559d
  7. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  8. 8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them

in XBoX Rewards
    8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them: my account button on the top right of my screen shows 8211 points and i want to use them. but when i click on to it, takes me to an account with no points any help on getting my points so i can...
  9. XBOX Live Rewards points used for Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX Live Rewards points used for Microsoft Rewards: I understand that Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards are two different things. However, they are supposed to merge on June 1st. I redeemed 15,000 XBOX live rewards on May 5th...
  10. Purchasing xbox points to use as a reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing xbox points to use as a reward: Looking at trying to reward our donors with xbox reward points. Is there a way for a non profit company to purchase these points to award when someone donates blood? Instead of giving a t-shirt or...