Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

Discus and support Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G'AngeloRene, Nov 7, 2019.

1. G'AngeloRene
    G'AngeloRene Guest

Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is that the game has Live Updates which I would turn it on and
    off in- between because they're only for weekly challenges and the XBOX updates which I have "keep my games and apps up to date" Just earlier, I had update options for both in-games and game update settings turned off and wonder if I could instead update them
    manually. BTW, my neighbor's WiFi is good at times but could also be unstable.

So this question is, can 1 game uninstall itself if I have the in-game update option and the game update option from the XB settings that are automatically turned be canceled because of an unstable WIFI connection overnight while
    I'm asleep or I start playing during the day?

:)

G'AngeloRene, Nov 7, 2019
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One always online policy has just hurt me for the first time...

go to settings go to network if using wifi select remove wifi info... go to settings de select auto sign in.... restart Xbox.... play games (as long as they are all updated)

Your console is set to auto log on.. asking for you to sign in... remove this option and it will work offline
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Whats happening??

Disable the option to auto update games and apps
  4. onyxishere Win User

Auto update games not working

I have enabled “Keep games and apps up to date” enabled, but every time a game gets an update I have to manually start the game for it to update. How can I make it so the games auto update?

I have:

- Instant On

- Keep games and apps up to date enabled

- Keep console up to date enabled

- Keep hard drive on
    This may be an issue with one of the recent updates. I am experiencing the same issue and there does not currently seem to be a fix for it. I would recommend holding the Guide button on the controller until you see the option to report a problem to report
    it.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

2Wire: Way to go Microsoft

have you tried a full power cycle and remove power cable from the wall socket for 30 seconds? is your xbox set to instant on and auto update for console and games and apps, as things may need updating. if that doesn't work try a factory reset (selecting
    the option to keep games)
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto turned off but I disabled all of them today to protect my games from ever deleting itself.

If you keep your games and apps updated checked then when you have your Xbox isn't on it will keep them updated for you without you having to do it. You will still have some manual updates but most will occur when you aren't using your Xbox. It will never
    uninstall a game or app that has to be done manually.
Thema:

1. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto... - Similar Threads - Using neighbor's WIFI

2. LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG from friends has vanished when they used to stick: When a friend posts lfg they used to be sticky so you could take a look after the notification had gone. But i can no linger find them! ot was reslly useful because it gave me chance to finish...
  3. Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection: I had to change my MS log-in information as it was associated with a former employer and the email I had as an employee. I seem to have done that ok and can log in to MS and to Xbox. However, when...
  4. REPORT: XBOX user using third party tools. (Friend Scraper)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REPORT: XBOX user using third party tools. (Friend Scraper): Major Nelson has added me for no reason at all. How I know this is a friend scraper and bot because of the amount of friends on his account. 5 Million is insanity. Please ban this user [img]...
  5. Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in Alpha skip ahead using A50 Astros?: or any other headset using optical? Since this latest update, I have no sound at all through my A50s. I saw the patch about changing screen frequency and fidelity but no settings work for me. If...
  6. Game download using liscense # from disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download using liscense # from disk?: So I just fond out my disk drive on my console is broken and I will beed to get it repaired. I purchased a new game (disk) and opened it. Is it possible to download the game using the product...
  7. The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».

in XboX Insiders
    The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  8. Having issues using the stream feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues using the stream feature.: I have already spoken to someone with customer chat support and was told to use this to find help. I was given a code that has my case details. I have everything set up and live in the U.S. but it...
  9. "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router: "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router Hello, I recently installed AT&T Fiber internet and set up my Orbi router with it using an IP passthrough. I can...
  10. How To Use Kanavance CBD Oil?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Use Kanavance CBD Oil?: Kanavance CBD Oil are two unique approaches to utilize Green Crest outside application and oral utilization. Nonetheless, it is fundamental that you read the guidelines cautiously while utilizing...