Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

Discus and support Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G'AngeloRene, Nov 7, 2019.

1. G'AngeloRene
    G'AngeloRene Guest

Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is that the game has Live Updates which I would turn it on and
    off in- between because they're only for weekly challenges and the XBOX updates which I have "keep my games and apps up to date" Just earlier, I had update options for both in-games and game update settings turned off and wonder if I could instead update them
    manually. BTW, my neighbor's WiFi is good at times but could also be unstable.

So this question is, can 1 game uninstall itself if I have the in-game update option and the game update option from the XB settings that are automatically turned be canceled because of an unstable WIFI connection overnight while
    I'm asleep or I start playing during the day?

:)

G'AngeloRene, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto... - Similar Threads - Using neighbor's WIFI

2. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  3. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  4. Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One: I recently received my Elite V2 controller and am having an issue going back and forth between my Windows 10 PC and Xbox. I connected the controller using the included USB cable to my PC and was...
  5. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  6. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  7. Não consigo utilizar o GamePass - Xbox Live não conecta?[I can't use GamePass - Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo utilizar o GamePass - Xbox Live não conecta?[I can't use GamePass - Xbox Live...: Boa tarde! Adquiri a assinatura GamePass para Xbox (PC BETA) e estou tentando jogar alguns jogos. Eu instalei o Vampyr que está incluso na assinatura, ao instalar e executar o jogo pede para...
  8. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  9. Use Android Xbox app as remote control without signing in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Use Android Xbox app as remote control without signing in: I've installed the Xbox app for my android device, when I first launch the app I have the option to sign in or set up a console. I dislike signing into apps if i can, so i tried selecting the...
  10. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...