using paypal

Discus and support using paypal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my son has just managed to purchase an add on for a game he doesnt have using my saved paypal account. are microsoft allowed to store my paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreezingGore38, Nov 18, 2014.

1. using paypal

my son has just managed to purchase an add on for a game he doesnt have using my saved paypal account. are microsoft allowed to store my paypal password like that?

:)

FreezingGore38, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Using PayPal

Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but don't seem to have the option of using PayPal to buy stuff via my console. I've added PayPal as a payment option, but don't don't get the option to use it in the xbox live store.

Any ideas?

prinipal lloyd, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

I didn't even think about PayPal! That's a really good idea. I had an unauthorized charge recently to my PayPal account and they were AWESOME about reversing it -- and quickly, too.

One_chic_gamer, Nov 18, 2014
  4. using paypal

When you set up your PayPal account as a payment option, it is set up just like your Credit Card, so that whenever you purchase something, all relevant information is remembered. This allows you to make purchases without having to enter your billing info
    over and over again. There is not an option that I am aware of that will allow you to enter your password when making a purchase. I expect that Xbox left this option out because they allow you to password protect your account to keep others from accessing
    the account to make purchases. Remember that the Code of Conduct specifically states that we are not supposed to share our accounts with others.

HyruleBalverine, Nov 18, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

using paypal

When you set up your PayPal account as a payment option, it is set up just like your Credit Card, so that whenever you purchase something, all relevant information is remembered. This allows you to make purchases without having to enter your billing info
    over and over again. There is not an option that I am aware of that will allow you to enter your password when making a purchase. I expect that Xbox left this option out because they allow you to password protect your account to keep others from accessing
    the account to make purchases. Remember that the Code of Conduct specifically states that we are not supposed to share our accounts with others.
  6. JasonThomasMraz Win User

Unable to use Paypal!!!

Whether it was your doing or something, I just tried it today and it worked. Thanks a bunch!!!
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Unable to use Paypal!!!

Greetings, Jason! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Can you do me a favor and walk me through the steps of how you are attempting to add PayPal? In addition, you may have a billing issue on your specific account that is keeping you from adding
    payment methods. I would encourage you to check
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    or give phone support a call for your region.
  8. Pusm Win User

Can't use PayPal

Sorry, must of been a problem with xbox.com because I'm fine now.
  9. MssdItByThtMch Win User

Unable to use Paypal!!!

Walk you through the steps? It's a workflow-based website. There is one and only one way to get the above error message. I am experiencing the same issue. This level of service (non-existent) for a paid offering is ludicrous and completely unacceptable.
    Please escalate the issue to you management (which I'm sure is a *known* issue) and get your paying customers *real* resolution.
Thema:

using paypal

1. using paypal - Similar Threads - using paypal

2. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card: I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it a8d4502f-c0eb-4d1b-8171-f34b9ca2cfb2
  3. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...
  4. I have problem using my PayPal account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem using my PayPal account: I have problems when I am trying to pay with my PayPal account it gives me some error. Who should I have to contact and what can be the problem? 53baea27-249c-4ca8-b454-4f01464cef14
  5. i cannot use paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot use paypal: I cannot use paypal to complete my purchase on microsoft or xbox store it shows contact support we will get u sorted out. I live in india but since microsoft does not have paypal here i have...
  6. using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    using Xbox one gold membership, Microsoft account, and PayPal on someone's Xbox 360: Hello, I got my Microsoft account and Xbox gold membership for my sons Xbox 1 in Fresno, ca . I'm still paying for it however we've moved to Tulsa and are still waiting for it to be shipped....
  7. I have not gotten my $10 code for buying Gears of War 4 using Paypal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not gotten my $10 code for buying Gears of War 4 using Paypal.: I have not gotten my $10 code for buying Gears of War 4 using Paypal. 33bb8600-ec93-482e-b47a-c7931518703e
  8. I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...: I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that it has not been possible to finish the transaction 618063f8-e03f-48fc-90ac-c2081fe4e0eb
  9. Unable to purchase game using PayPal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase game using PayPal: Since I bought a month gold I find myself unable to purchase the games of the countdown offer. Tried contacting two agents by chat, but none of them could get me a resolution. In the past I was...
  10. Quick question about using Paypal as a payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about using Paypal as a payment option.: Do people still need to have a credit card linked to their Paypal in order to use it as a payment option? The only posts I've seen on this question are 3 years old or more and they all said you...