Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

Discus and support Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! So I'm very new to game streaming in general, haven't had an Xbox in awhile. Saw that Xcloud was a thing and enrolled, got my invite today. Does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dead_memes2018, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

Hello! So I'm very new to game streaming in general, haven't had an Xbox in awhile. Saw that Xcloud was a thing and enrolled, got my invite today. Does anyone have any tips for using a PS4 controller? I be had issues to say the least, r1 and circle flat out don't work at all, even when attempting to remap them through in game menus, I've seen posts of people using them flawlessly and such but nothing on any issues. Note tested both of my controllers which are 100% functional, asking here since I'm ignorant to the modern Xbox ecosystem in general. Thanks in advance for your time.

submitted by /u/Dead_memes2018
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dead_memes2018, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Giocare in streaming su Android, IOS e MacOS

3. Panno92 Win User

Moto Mod Gamepad controller compatibility

Hi, as of now the only supported controller is the xbox one controller (with bluetooth), but they already confirmed that in the future they will support other controllers (including the ps4 one). The program is still in beta so maybe you will need to wait
    till the complete release of the program when they will tell more about all the compatible joypads.

You can find more info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud
  4. Smwutches Win User
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

Project xCloud looks cool but I won't be using it because I like playing games on a tv with a controller more then trying to play a game on a small screen.
Thema:

Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

1. Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta - Similar Threads - Using PS4 controller

2. Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]: Olá, bom, eu gostaria de utilizar o controle dualshock 4 para usufruir dos jogos do xbox game pass. Jogo com ele nos jogos de enredo na steam, e gostaria de fazer o mesmo aqui na microsoft....
  3. Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account: Hi! I have two playstation consoles. I have logged in using my ms account in the console #1’s minecraft. The problem is that I can’t login in the console #2 because it says that the ms account...
  4. Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...: This is whats happening every time i try and log in help me. Please help me ive been trying to fix this for 3 days and tried everything I’ve tried logging in with other Microsoft accounts and...
  5. Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4: Hello. My son has recently updated Minecraft on the PS4 and is now unable to use any of his maps. He is given the error message 'You are almost out of storage space'. In order to make space, we...
  6. Erro ao utilizar o cross play entre ps4 e pc[Error using cross play between ps4 and pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro ao utilizar o cross play entre ps4 e pc[Error using cross play between ps4 and pc]: Ola, estou tebdo problemas em jogar minecraft com meu amigo. Eu utilizo o ps4 e ele o pc e sempre que tentamos entrar em um mundo, aparece " Nao foi possivel conectar ao mundo" oque eu faço??...
  7. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...
  8. Can Xbox one wireless controller be use on PS4 if so, how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox one wireless controller be use on PS4 if so, how?: I have this one https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-black-wireless-controller Wondering how can I connect this to a PS4. I'll be joining tournament real soon and...
  9. Useing PS4 controller on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Useing PS4 controller on Xbox one console: I have been using my ps4 ever since the ps4 came out. Then when I went and bought a xbox one form amazon and when i set everything up and started playing fortnite and Call of duty World War 2 but...
  10. How can I use the Xbox controller on a ps4 emulator?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use the Xbox controller on a ps4 emulator?: So with the new ps4 exclusives coming out, I thought I'd use an emulator on my PC to play the games. But I was wondering if I can use my Xbox one controller with a ps4 emulator, and if not, does...