Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

Discus and support Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mustys, Nov 20, 2019.

1. mustys
    mustys Guest

Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

Hi

i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code did not extend the expiry time so it did nothing.

As a result, secondary game pass code was used but not successfully redeemed. what should i do ?

:)

mustys, Nov 20, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Mustys,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your pre-paid code was redeemed, but not applied. Try using this support link for troubleshooting, if you haven't already : Troubleshoot
    gift card and code issues

You can also see this redemption on your order history. Can you verify that you see the redemption here :

Microsoft account order history

Hope this helps!
  3. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

4. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  6. bowski477 Win User

XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

Thema:

1. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed - Similar Threads - Using secondary Discord

2. Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards: Keeps kicking me out. security seems a joke to MSN 2eedbd89-360b-4c85-9b89-6af748d0eae3
  3. My child can't use the money on their account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't use the money on their account: My child has $25.00 on their account. When he ask to buy Vbucks through the game, and I go to approve it, it wants me to pay by Credit Card. I have no option to use the balance on his account.......
  4. Cant use Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use Gamertag: Hi i have a gamertag i want to use () but it says that the gamertag isn't allowed what can i do or who can i message to get my gamertag? Kind regards, Rifqi. p.s. Sorry if this is the wrong area...
  5. Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion: Greetings, I get speaker audio through my PC without any issue. However, the only way I can get a mic to work is still through the controller adapter. Is there a way to use a mic plugged into my...
  6. Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now: On the 3rd of April I was able to purchase Fortnite V bucks in South Africa using pounds sterling from my account, today (27th of May) it refused to let me use them and insisted I purchase in...
  7. Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?: Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi? Should not be an issue to complete this task f3245fe2-1773-49af-ad1a-f4cac1094668
  8. How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?: Hello, can you enable youtube video on xbox with the help of google assistant. When I say "Ok Google open youtube on xbox '' then youtube opens on xbox but when I say" Ok Google play (song title)...
  9. why can't external devices be used as a secondary memory device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't external devices be used as a secondary memory device: seriously 200 gb for cloud saves isn't enough for me to store my Xbox 360 games external should be alternate source for backward compatibility games 3a3ebccb-da52-4d89-b049-c048a477aa43
  10. Can't use PayPal as secondary payment method on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use PayPal as secondary payment method on Xbox One.: I'm not completely sure if this is a bug or just a lacking feature but whenever I try to purchase something w/ the money on my Microsoft Account it doesn't allow me to pay the rest through Paypal...