Using special controllers

Discus and support Using special controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was wondering, does anyone know of a way that I could use any controller on any game? Such as using a wheel and pedals on Skyrim or GTA 5 or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanMortenson, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Using special controllers

So I was wondering, does anyone know of a way that I could use any controller on any game? Such as using a wheel and pedals on Skyrim or GTA 5 or something. This would be a fun challenge I want to do and I can't really find a way to do it. Thanks.

:)

RyanMortenson, Nov 21, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

If you haven't already, I suggest just plugging it in and see what happens, you may need to use a normal controller to get the game launched, and started if you're having issues, then turn off the regular controller and connect the wheel and pedals and
    turn it on.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

This might be possible. Don't know for sure!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller Issues

Hi there!

Anything that is not white or black is considered a special edition controller. There is design lab controllers, Elite wireless controllers, standard white and black, and then the special edition controllers.

Is this the controller you have?
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/red-wireless-controller

If so then that should be listed under the special edition controllers and you should see Red as an option.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

Let us know if there are any other issues.
  5. PatriotSH529 Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

If you use the controller with a pc then yeah it will cause a connection delay and create issues but there is a special PC controller by Microsoft you can buy that wont cause the issue
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

golf game

No, a special controller is not needed.
Thema:

1. Using special controllers - Similar Threads - Using special controllers

2. my friends credit card is being used by an unknown user

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friends credit card is being used by an unknown user: just got a message off my friend asking if i know anything about a purchase, please could anyone help as she doesnt even have an xbox nor fifa. Order number: [mod removed]...
  3. Dolby Atmos Redeem already used ?!?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dolby Atmos Redeem already used ?!?!: I bought a Dolby Atmos Redeem, but it says its already been used but the seal was still intact. I already checked all my accounts and its nowhere to find. what can I do? Thanks...
  4. Xbox 360 games not allowing me to use a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games not allowing me to use a account: I have tried playing many Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one but despite there being a account for my xbox one to my xbox 360 account it will not let me use that account. i have tried redownloading the...
  5. Not able to use headphones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to use headphones.: Using elite 2... Suddenly unable to get anything through headphones... Tried seversl sets, no joy... Used a wited controller, which worked for an hour or so, untill that didn't work... Plugging...
  6. Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...

in XboX Insiders
    Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  7. Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un code Xbox Live aujourd'hui car mon abonnement se terminait également aujourd'hui. Malheureusement j'ai renté le code avant la fin de celui-ci mais je n'ai plus le Xbox...
  8. Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category): I have Java edition, and on my Xbox I also have Minecraft, and I was wondering if I could use my Xbox account for Java? (My Xbox is synced with my Microsoft Account)...
  9. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  10. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....