Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

Discus and support Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until I click play.

When i take the xbox out of the loop and hook it directly to the TV, the problem no longer persists. So it is obviously a problem with the xbox. This is also my third xbox one with the same problem, so it is a common problem. This youtube video shows the
    exact same problem:

Any help with this problem would be appreciated

:)

silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014
  2. No sounds with Directv Genie Client

The picture and everything looks good but no sounds I am using a samsung2333hd tv and directv genie client model c41 - 500. I have tried to multiple hdmi cables, reconfigured watch tv and turned Dolby surround off on the genie client. What do I need to
    do now?

PAYNE N DIAZ69, Jan 1, 2014
  3. DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

Got the update and woo. DirecTV works perfect with the Mini Genie being hooked up to the XBOne! This is great!

SucceededComa, Jan 1, 2014
  4. ItsGameOvrMan Win User

DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

Seems this is fixed for me as well.
  5. MikeyC860203 Win User

Thank God this finally got fixed!! I can enjoy watching tv again!!
  6. R1Raven 69 Win User

@succeeded I only registered once, when they introduced it.
  7. R1Raven 69 Win User

Hey just a heads up, although the directv issue IS fixed, mine personally works about 80% of the time. It sometimes get froze up like before the fix but if you hit play and then fast forward again it usually works. Just some FYI
  8. threceiver81 Win User

It's more then just genie users, I have a pace dvr,only one available by my cable company , past frustrating , almost a half a year and no fix , doesn't look like a fix is even near.
Thema:

Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

1. Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze - Similar Threads - Using DirecTV genie

2. Can I use an HDMI Splitter, 1 in 2 out, with my Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an HDMI Splitter, 1 in 2 out, with my Xbox One X?: I used an HDMI Splitter with my Xbox One X for about 1 month and then my Xbox would not turn on anymore. I had to get a replacement Xbox One X. I bought a different brand of Splitter and am...
  3. why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard: Using hotspot on t mobile to connect. When i joined regiment in COD, player details is showing that im using mouse an keyboard. Will this buff my play?, using an Elite controller, is it just a...
  4. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC: Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied...
  5. This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...: I was trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Wordament. I have never seen this before. I only have 5 devices active. 0108ccc5-e764-4608-a476-858517e3db4c
  6. Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam: hi i was wondering am i able to use my iphone x as a webcam for my xboxone on mixer and what app would i need 1438b633-bd27-478a-8e5f-a7afebc6af55
  7. XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision: I was looking for a new Blu Ray player that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision playback with 4K HDR Dolby Vision Blu Ray disc's. The salesman at Best Buy suggested than instead of buying a dedicated...
  8. DirecTV HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with ...: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with Xbox One X? Are you able to look them up from here: DIRECTV - Remote Control Code Lookup...
  9. Can I use Xbox One TV functionality on a DirecTV-ready TV w/o STB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Xbox One TV functionality on a DirecTV-ready TV w/o STB?: I have a DirecTV-ready 4k TV. I am about to drop my set top box as it is no longer needed to get DirecTV access. I also run my TV through my Xbox One. Will I break any of my Xbox functionality...
  10. Xbox One not turning Directv on properly - using Sony STRDN840 A/V receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning Directv on properly - using Sony STRDN840 A/V receiver: I'm having a problem with my Directv not functioning correctly and trying to determine if it's being caused by my Xbox One or my Sony STRDN840 receiver. When I turn my Xbox One on, I have it...