Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One

Discus and support Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to use touch in Smartglass on my Win8.1 PC to move the "mouse" cursor in IE on my Xbox One. All of a sudden today instead of just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caresrg, Jun 15, 2014.

1. caresrg
    caresrg Guest

I used to be able to use touch in Smartglass on my Win8.1 PC to move the "mouse" cursor in IE on my Xbox One. All of a sudden today instead of just moving my finger around on the screen and having the cursor follow me, there are arrow key buttons around
    the A button. What a pain! Is there any way for me to be able to drag around again? It was so useful before and is so
    not useful now! Maybe there is a setting I'm not seeing?

:)

caresrg, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Maitee1
    Maitee1 Guest
    smart glass keeps saying can't find xbox one to connect to please help!!

Are you using xbox smartglass or xbox one smartglass?

Maitee1, Jun 15, 2014
  3. FX45guy2006
    FX45guy2006 Guest
    Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

So today there was an update to the Netflix app on Xbox One. Has anyone else noticed that when you bring up the search window, when using SmartGlass, that there's no longer an on screen keyboard presented on the SmartGlass device? Now you're forced to scroll
    around to hunt/peck your input letters.

Is this a Netflix limitation or is a SmartGlass update going to be required?

FX45guy2006, Jun 15, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Account not connected with XboxOne

Unless you run the forums and have access to make the changes necessary you cant change the website to show xbox one activity. To see your xbox one activity use smartglass or an xbox one.
  5. Maitee1 Win User

smart glass keeps saying can't find xbox one to connect to please help!!

Are you using xbox smartglass or xbox one smartglass?
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Will XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS ever be available for Windows 7?

It because it not design to have touch features like WINDOWS 8. And if you want a computer to use with XBOX ONE and message friends on you computer. There is a MS made tablet that is under $400 dollars. And it can be used like a second screen. It was
    true with XBOX 360 SMARTGLASS too. So it not just happen to XBOX ONE version of the app.
  7. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Which is the best Tablet?

Second or first gen Nexus 7. Love my Nexus 10 although I'm pretty sure I read that when Xbox One launches a newer version of smartglass is also going to come out so hard to judge current smartglass performance. I actually use my iPod touch most of the time
    since the current feature set works better on it.
  8. DJBoomsticks-7E2D90D Win User

Gamertag and smartglass

It sounds like your xbox may be set to auto sign into a profile that is not the one you are trying to use smartglass on. To disable your auto sign in or change it to the profile associated with your smartglass follow these steps.

Sign in to Xbox Live.

Select Settings, and then select Profile.

Select Sign-in Preferences.

Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.
Thema:

1. Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One - Similar Threads - Using touch changed

2. „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.

in XBoX on Windows
    „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.: Hi. Seems to be an old problem but it still popped up for me. I had no problems streaming to my Win 10 laptop untill a few days back. I can connect to my Xbox One but nothing further. Also, I...
  3. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  4. Using a Mac to display xbox on zoom for a school gaming session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a Mac to display xbox on zoom for a school gaming session?: I'm a teacher and am wondering if there is a way to connect my xBox to my Macbook for a class zoom session to play games like those on Jackbox? I would like to start offering a time throughout the...
  5. To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To continue, sign in on your console using this account.: I had this problem where I clicked on 'stream' and I got the above message. I troubleshot with an expert gamer for 2 days, but no joy. THEN, I decided to disconnect my XBOX ONE X from my pc and...
  6. Can't use Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use Microsoft balance: Why cant i use my microsoft balance to buy a game i just put 45 dollars on there c1b2c628-a751-450c-8d26-1c0d4b11582e
  7. "To continue , sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "To continue , sign in on your console using this account": this message has appeared and I cannot access my console through my Win10 pc which i have been doing for years. I am utilizing the Xbox Console Companion with no issue and now all of the sudden...
  8. Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a credit on my account to send as a gift to my son?: Hi I have £50 on my Microsoft account that I want to gift to my son for his birthday so he can use on his x box - is this possible? 7391ca0e-25b5-4005-98f4-95a2f758bf19
  9. Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?: I noticed there is news release that Xbox no longer supports VR systems/headsets including the compatible Oculus Rift. So if I purchase a new Oculus Rift, would it be possible to play some VR...
  10. May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?: I would like to use XBOX One for my Home Theater PC. I want to buy a good MOUSE ~~ May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ? Thanks for your feedback....