Using Twitch to Stream

Discus and support Using Twitch to Stream in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; G'day all! We've seen that some of you are running into some issues when trying to stream your games to Twitch. A lot of these issues can be solved by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misses Joust, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

Using Twitch to Stream

G'day all! We've seen that some of you are running into some issues when trying to stream your games to Twitch. A lot of these issues can be solved by tweaking your privacy settings.

Please note that Child Accounts will not be able to stream. That is, Accounts that are under the age of Majority (18 years in most regions). Changing the account's privacy settings to "Adult" will not change that.

In order to stream on Twitch, you do not need your Privacy settings set to "Adult," but you
    do need to have them set in the following way:

• In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to
      online.
    • In the Settings app under "Privacy and Online Safety," make sure of the following:
      • "See if you're online" is set to Everyone
      • "Broadcast Gameplay" is set to Allow.
      • "Share content made using Kinect" is set to Allow.
    • In the Settings app under "Preference," check
      Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads.
    • In the Settings app under "Kinect," check
      Kinect on.
    • If you want to include Kinect audio in your broadcast, also check Use Kinect microphone for chat.
    If your settings reflect all of the above and you're still unable to stream, then please start a thread here and describe exactly what's going on. Include error codes, error messages, games you're trying to stream, and what you've tried already. We'll help
    you find a solution!

:)

Misses Joust, Apr 16, 2014
  2. TuFayced
    TuFayced Guest
    Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast)

Using Twitch to Stream(broadcast)

TuFayced, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Palahace
    Palahace Guest
    How can my friend stream a game from my Xbox One to my RTMP server?

My friend has just began streaming, but on his Xbox One. I use PC to stream my games and have never done it through Xbox One. Now he streams using the Twitch app. But i have this RTMP Server which i can use to stream his stream to Twitch with having some
    extra enhancements! How do i do this?

Palahace, Apr 16, 2014
  4. TuFayced Win User

Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast)

Using Twitch to Stream(broadcast)
  5. MippFrog Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

Ive used twitch when i started streaming a year ago. I watch a lot more mixer streams then twitch. Mixer is a great pair with xbox so i plan on switching.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One and twitch

You cant stream through IE. Use the twitch app.
  7. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

I use twitch since it’s the most popular streaming service.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
Thema:

Using Twitch to Stream

1. Using Twitch to Stream - Similar Threads - Using Twitch Stream

2. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  3. Broadcast notification while using Twitch via a capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast notification while using Twitch via a capture card: I am trying to take advantage of the fact that XBox live will announce anytime you broadcast your game. My setup includes a capture card to my Mac and streaming to Twitch through OBS. I want my...
  4. Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10: Hey all! I have started a thread here that contains 2 videos I made outlining how to stream to OBS/Twitch using Windows 10 and the Xbox App. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened....
  5. Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream to Twitch with no capture card using OBS and the Xbox App on Windows 10: Hey all! If you're here you either have interest in streaming your Xbox One gaming or have started and are finding trouble or looking to enhance your stream! I have made two videos showcasing how...
  6. Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app: No idea why the audio is beyond messed up when I broadcast. The video is fine. The audio is unrecognisable, just a series of clicks and pops. Things I've tried: Reinstalling the Twitch app....
  7. My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My voice cuts out on Kinect during streams using the Twitch app (Xbox One): Hi, When I am using my Kinect as a microphone to talk to viewers who are watching me stream using the Twitch app I noticed that my voice "cuts out" for lack of better wording. I watched my...
  8. Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast): I have been trying to stream using twitch for awhile now and it continues to not allow me to stream. I have made sure I am online and changed all my privacy settings to the right ones to stream...
  9. Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One: .......... Hello everyone :) ......... I have some questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One .......... (1) Can the viewers see the player check / send messages? .......... (2)...
  10. No stream while using Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    No stream while using Twitch: Not a huge issue or anything, but here goes. I setup my twitch channel to use the XBOX One console, now while I can snap and see it's actually streaming on twitch itself it's always displaying as...