Using Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Using Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased game pass ultimate on my account. On my xbox one x, I also have another account (my brother's). Can he also avail all the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siva Rama KrishnaMannem, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Using Ultimate Game Pass

Hi,

I purchased game pass ultimate on my account. On my xbox one x, I also have another account (my brother's). Can he also avail all the game pass ultimate benefits if he is using the same xbox one x device?

:)

Siva Rama KrishnaMannem, Sep 28, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

You can add the code after you use the Ultimate Game Pass promotion, but it won't give you the same ratio on returns. I think right now 1 year of Gold will give you 8/9 months of Game Pass Ultimate. After you've started your Game Pass Ultimate, if
    you use the same 1 year Gold code I believe it will give you 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

The information on post Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates is available in the FAQ section here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  4. MoeZArts Win User

I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

If you never subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate before, you can try to join using this link

Game Pass Ultimate
    . The offer is only available for new users.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox console tenure badge disappeared after renewal

You are not forced to use ultimate. If you wanted to go back to Xbox Live Gold you needed first to cancel the ultimate subscription, and then insert the code. For all users, with xbox game pass ultimate active, when you submit a xbox live/xbox game pass
    for console/ xbox game pass for pc codes it will automatically convert in xbox game pass ultimate months using the established ratio.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Using Ultimate Game Pass

1. Using Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Using Ultimate Game

2. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate code already used?: Just purchased a brand new xbox one elite series 2 controller. it came with a 14 day free trial for xbox game pass ultimate. code says its already been used. hows this possible?...
  4. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate: I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help. 003dee9e-7f75-49cc-aafc-fdc54e6ed8e7
  5. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?: Can you use the game pass ultimate for £1 offer more than once? 2f8d3479-bb6a-4c7b-aeb6-19c5d8261fec
  7. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  8. Usar saldo para comprar game pass ultimate[Use balance to buy ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Usar saldo para comprar game pass ultimate[Use balance to buy ultimate game pass]: Ola, Atualmente estou com 5 reais de saldo na conta e com xbox live gold ate 6 de abril, e gostaria de saber se há akguma maneira de comprar o xbox game pass ultimate( que esta por 1 real )...
  9. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - can it be used simultaneously on Xbox and PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - can it be used simultaneously on Xbox and PC?: So I’ve been Googling for an answer to this question (and searching on these forums), but I'm finding hard to get a definite answer. So I’m hoping that someone here can bring some clarity! :)...