Using Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Using Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased game pass ultimate on my account. On my xbox one x, I also have another account (my brother's). Can he also avail all the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siva Rama KrishnaMannem, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Using Ultimate Game Pass

Hi,

I purchased game pass ultimate on my account. On my xbox one x, I also have another account (my brother's). Can he also avail all the game pass ultimate benefits if he is using the same xbox one x device?

:)

Siva Rama KrishnaMannem, Sep 28, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

You can add the code after you use the Ultimate Game Pass promotion, but it won't give you the same ratio on returns. I think right now 1 year of Gold will give you 8/9 months of Game Pass Ultimate. After you've started your Game Pass Ultimate, if
    you use the same 1 year Gold code I believe it will give you 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

The information on post Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates is available in the FAQ section here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Windows 7 and Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

It would still be the Standard. The Ultimate Edition is the edition you get through Game Pass, and to use that, you would have to use the Xbox App on Windows 10. Steam would only authorize the standard edition content, not the Ultimate edition, if that
    is what was purchased. The account wouldn't pull in/authorize the Game Pass Ultimate content to the non-Game Pass title.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

xbox game pass ultimete

Thema:

Using Ultimate Game Pass

1. Using Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Using Ultimate Game

2. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  3. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  4. Problems using Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems using Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate to play Sea of Thieves on my PC. Even though it was added to my account on Xbox (it was bought on another account and is now shared to me via main Xbox),...
  5. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  6. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...
  8. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...
  9. Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.: I set up Xbox Live about 15 years ago under what was then my Hotmail account. Since then I've gone through several email addresses and now my primary Microsoft account uses a different email...
  10. Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one)

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one): Hello, so my brother has an Xbox one and the game pass ultimate, so I wondered if it was possiblefor him to share his game pass with me so I could use it on my pc. I do not want to connect on my...