Using Xbox Bluetooth for iPad

Discus and support Using Xbox Bluetooth for iPad in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; the controller does not show up on devices that can be connected by bluetooth, on my ipad or iphone b7da69ab-98fc-4195-914b-db5ef721be86 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JennySchaeff, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JennySchaeff
    JennySchaeff Guest

the controller does not show up on devices that can be connected by bluetooth, on my ipad or iphone

:)

JennySchaeff, Feb 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Alex,

We wouldn't know the exact reason here, as that is not something that has been answered anywhere else. If you would like, you can submit this as an idea to be hopefully implemented in a later update :
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Thank you!
  3. AlexTemple Win User

Yea i have been havin that problem as well bit why can people on android connect
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Insofar as the
    Bluetooth capability for connection with an Xbox One wireless Controller, you should be able to connect just fine to any Windows 10 PC or device
    . However, since you're attempting to connect it to an iPad or iPhone, then you are attempting to connect it
    with a different OS (operating system) that is not Microsoft, but Apple, based. Essentially, the Apple iOS is not a system that supports the connection of Windows devices.

I hope that this helps out.
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello! Sorry, buy It only works for xbox one x,s, windows 10, windows 8.1 and windows 7
  6. ash2k83 Win User

Chat pad for XBox One . . .

I'm just going to use my Ipad that has a bluetooth keyboard with it :D
Thema:

1. Using Xbox Bluetooth for iPad - Similar Threads - Using Bluetooth iPad

2. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  3. Controller won't connect to xbox after using Bluetooth connection to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't connect to xbox after using Bluetooth connection to my PC: I bought a new controller recently and it worked fine as I first synced it up to my Xbox, but then I decided to connect it via Bluetooth to my PC. the next day I tried syncing it back to the Xbox,...
  4. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  5. Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?: I know this sounds crazy, but I've had these problems with an Xbox One wireless controller on two different PC systems: - Game runs for a while (2-20 minutes) without issue. Controller functions...
  6. Xbox One S Controller Will Not Automatically Reconnect to PC via Bluetooth After Using a Wired ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Will Not Automatically Reconnect to PC via Bluetooth After Using a Wired ...: Split from this thread. Same issue here, when I bought the controller I didn't have this problem, but after some update ( firmware or os update ) I need to re-pair bluetooth everytime, after I...
  7. May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?: I would like to use XBOX One for my Home Theater PC. I want to buy a good MOUSE ~~ May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ? Thanks for your feedback....
  8. Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?: I have plenty of high quality bluetooth headphones that I use for my phone. I want to use them when talking to friends in party chat and playing the game audio. Is there a device I can get on the...
  9. Can you use Bluetooth?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use Bluetooth?: I recently purchased a new sound bar to connect to my Xbox one but I can’t find the Bluetooth setting on my Xbox. Does the Xbox One have Bluetooth compatibility or can it only be connected with a...
  10. Xbox one s controller can't be recognized properly using Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller can't be recognized properly using Bluetooth: It works fine except occasional disconnection but it'll pop right back after few blinking, so I updated the Bluetooth driver to the latest through Intel Driver Update Utility. After this the...