Using Xbox in Crimea

Discus and support Using Xbox in Crimea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am going to Crimea. I Have heard that someone was band because of using xbox in Crimea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorKonyukhov, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Using Xbox in Crimea

VictorKonyukhov, Jun 11, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Using Xbox in Crimea

Fyi UKraine isnt an xbox live region

And only issue you would have is region locks for 360 content

Or billing info
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Using Xbox in Crimea

4. VictorKonyukhov Win User

Using Xbox in Crimea

Region list doesnt help, because of the controversial status of Crimea between Russia and Ukraine
  5. xX kukan Xx Win User

Can't connect to ea servers in bf:hardline

Seems like ea blocked all the Crimea subnet pool. Great, now every ea game is worth [Mod Removed] in Crimea
  6. DominumStige Win User

Region error code 0x80a40401 I am in sudan

I honestly didn't know that Sudan was not included, thanks.
    Reading the jurisdiction of MS products it emerged that:
    Microsoft products are subject to U.S. government jurisdiction and may not be exported without authorization to nations commonly referred to as country Group E. (There is one anomaly, after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the region of Crimea was listed
    - although technically not a country and consequently not country Group E.) Microsoft may not export without authorization to:
    - Cuba
    - Iran
    - North Korea
    - Sudan
    - Syria
    - Region of Crimea
Thema:

Using Xbox in Crimea

1. Using Xbox in Crimea - Similar Threads - Using Crimea

2. Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...: We all know that a lot of people already use it but I want to know if it's allowed. I know that Xbox allows the use of Mouse and Keyboard now but I need to be sure if they only allow it on games...
  3. Bug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...

in XboX Insiders
    Bug report - Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos audio drops on Sony 20/21 tv's whilst using 4k...: Anyone else experiencing this, please chime in. As above really. Just wanted to make it known this is a widespread issue. I'm not an xbox insider currently, but this issue is on the...
  4. Can I download games to my Xbox without using my actual xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I download games to my Xbox without using my actual xbox?: Long story short. My little brother just had his 8th birthday and he has an Xbox one without the disc slot. So I've bought him codes for games online. Only issue being that he can't quite...
  5. does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?

in XboX Insiders
    does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?: Say I put Dying Light on my internal drive would I also have to put all my DLCs on the internal drive to use them or can I keep them external submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen [link] [comments]
  6. Allowing family (specifically kids) to use parents game pass on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Allowing family (specifically kids) to use parents game pass on PC: It would be great if it were possible to allow my kids setup in my Microsoft family account access and play games from the game pass on their PC. I signed up for the game pass primarily for the...
  7. Use of Game Pass on multiple devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Use of Game Pass on multiple devices: I have an Xbox game pass subscription I use on my consul. I want to purchase a PC and play on that. Do I need to buy another subscription or can I sign in to the PC with my Xbox account log in....
  8. How do i disable parental control on used Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i disable parental control on used Xbox 360: I got recently used xbox 360, and the parental passcode was asked. I searched almost every for an answer but nothing, i know that the xbox 360 hardware is out of date. but can someone give...
  9. Can't use xbox ultimate subscription on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use xbox ultimate subscription on PC: When I try to play anything, I get plenty of logging-in popups, and after that, when I try to play anything, it behaves as I would not be logged in. I have recorded this and posted it into the MS...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim - I can no longer use all window panels on second monitor..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim - I can no longer use all window panels on second monitor..: When using the support windows in MSFS (for ex. the camera window, the weather window, map, checklist, etc) I never had a problem with dragging them over to my second monitor, which helps greatly...