Using Xbox live in Mexico?

Discus and support Using Xbox live in Mexico? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I am living in the UK till August before moving to Mexico for two years. I would like to renew my Xbox live gold membership as it has just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harmthered, May 7, 2014.

1. Harmthered
    Harmthered Guest

Hey all, I am living in the UK till August before moving to Mexico for two years. I would like to renew my Xbox live gold membership as it has just expired but am only willing to do so if I can use Xbox live in Mexico.Can anybody shed any light on this and
    whether I'll be able to use it in Mexico? Thanks.

:)

Harmthered, May 7, 2014
  2. using xbox live

There are games for Windows LIVE as well, which can be run for a PC, but yes, you need an Xbox 360 to play on Xbox LIVE.

Mister Fitzer, May 7, 2014
  3. jennyk2011
    jennyk2011 Guest
    using xbox live

is it true that to play on here you have to have a xbox?

just asking

jennyk2011, May 7, 2014
  4. Using Xbox live in Mexico?

Hello Harmthered,

Xbox Live is currently supported in Mexico. However, some itams may not be the same due to different Regions. Rest assured you can renew your gold membership for your move to Mexico. For more information and Xbox Live regions please visit:
    www.xbox.com/.../countries if you have any further questions and or concerns please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 7, 2014
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

using xbox live

There are games for Windows LIVE as well, which can be run for a PC, but yes, you need an Xbox 360 to play on Xbox LIVE.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox live term of use

1) You have the parental email address written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

2) Take that to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset

3) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

4) If that fails, contact Support (800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 in the US et Canada) and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to
    you in Step 3, and submit a UE Request.

In lieu of dialing in, you can have the next available agent call you back by going to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:1
    (replace the red US with your country code if you're not in the US, e.g., CA for Canada).
  7. RapidestErmine2 Win User

xbox live terms of use.

Couldnt change the password and now tells me that the account is no longer available and it has prompted me to create a new account. I have done this and have to wait until the 14th of November for it to change over. Not sure if this will help with my sons
    Xbox issues but i will have to wait until tomorrow to see. I will let you know if it does or doesnt because any help to fix this issue would be much appreciated.

Is there a Technical support number I can call in Australia if it doesnt work?
  8. Jacyintha Win User

us xbox live account

You can download the US account to your console (
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    ). You may want to check the automatic sign in on your primary account. You can always switch between accounts, but the system will only automatically sing you into the one you designate.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Unable to use xbox live

Please do not post personal info,like your email address on the forums.Sorry to say that as you not being able to connect to live was nothing to do with Microsoft you won't be able to get a free months live.

If something like this happens again your best bet would be to phone support for your region & cancel your gold membership.You would get any remaining months refunded that way.
Thema:

1. Using Xbox live in Mexico? - Similar Threads - Using live Mexico

2. My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.: My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4, and will only connect using ipv6. This is really annoying because I can only get a stable ipv6 connection when the stars are aligned, and the...
  3. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  4. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  5. Cant use Xbox Live services.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use Xbox Live services.: Not sure exactly whats going on but apparently im part of an xbox insiders program and I now cant use my Xbox live services. I have Game pass ultimate and can download games but game pass but I...
  6. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  7. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  8. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  9. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  10. Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use: Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais ils m'ont demander la date et l'heur a la...