Using Xbox points in GTA V

Discus and support Using Xbox points in GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I got a £15 voucher for xbox points and used them to transfer characters in GTA. The money has been deducted but no character. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzDanYolo123, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Using Xbox points in GTA V

Hi there. I got a £15 voucher for xbox points and used them to transfer characters in GTA. The money has been deducted but no character. Can you help please? Using Xbox points in GTA V :)

:)

ItzDanYolo123, Dec 27, 2014
  2. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    TheJackah, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Arnogro
    Arnogro Guest
    GTA on both XBOX One as well as XBOX360 using the same account

Hello!

My son has GTA V on his XBOX 360 and wants to play this now also on XBOX One, using the same Microsoft account.

Before he buys GTA V for XBOX One: does this work?

Thanks in advance!

Arno

Arnogro, Dec 27, 2014
  4. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

5. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  7. Verachi Win User

are they going to let gta v play off xbox one

Xbox one will not have Backwards compatabilty so if you try to play GTA V for the 360 on xbox one it will not work. They might make a GTA V for xbox one but I'm just guessing at this point. Bungie is making Destiny (their new game) for the 360 and xbox
    one so that's why I think it's a possibility that rockstar will do the same.
  8. Wiggs Win User

How did Rockstar manage to put GTA V in two discs for Xbox 360?

Saints Row is a try hard GTA. They try so hard to be GTA that they over do it in every area to the point that it's just forgettable. GTA V shows that you can have stupid, silly and/or satiracal stories and keep the bar way above everyone else.

GTA V is in a class all it's own.
Thema:

Using Xbox points in GTA V

1. Using Xbox points in GTA V - Similar Threads - Using points GTA

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  4. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  5. Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?: Having problems understanding if it is possible to keep your stats from Microsoft Solitaire collection from 8.1 to 10. I am talking about points of club of the stars, not interested in the rest....
  6. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  9. impossible to use a 4000 points card MS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to use a 4000 points card MS: HI all, i've just buy 2 cards xbox live , 4000 microsoft points. i cannot use it on my computer, and on my xbox one x. it cost me 100 € (France) and i'm going crazy. Thanx for help....
  10. Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earn points to use for a Gift Card, automatically places into MS Account - [Mod Removed –...: When I earned points, I would use my points for gift cards. I would then receive an email with the digital code. I could then use the code myself, or give the code to my son or granddaughter as a...