Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

Discus and support Using XBox social for accepting invite not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buddakahn357, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Buddakahn357
    Buddakahn357 Guest

The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to accept the invite does nothing. I can click the check mark but the box stays up and nothing happens. The
    invite for chat works but I am not able to join games.

:)

Buddakahn357, Sep 28, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you trying to accept the invite through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Game Bar? I don't think that invites in the Console Companion App work anymore, though I might be wrong on that. Do you have the game already launched when you try to accept
    the game invite?
  3. Buddakahn357 Win User

This is for the PC using the Windows button+g.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey kahn

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using the Looking for Group [LFG] feature on your console.

If you haven't already, I would recommend using a
    power cycle
    on your console to see if that helps refresh the dashboard.

Additionally, you can
    remove your account from your console and re-add it
    and see if that helps alleviate the issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

XBox app on Win10

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to accept an invite on the
      Xbox Account website
      ?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to accept the invitation?
    • How do you connect your computer to the network?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Please Invite me to the preview program

Even if a friend invites you fyi the program is fullit will be weeks to months before you will be invited or even accepted

And they are being picky on who they accepted being invited doesnt garentee acceptance and you will be using a beta so expect bugs
Thema:

1. Using XBox social for accepting invite not working - Similar Threads - Using social accepting

2. Blair witch can't use camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch can't use camera: Hi I got stuck at chapter 4 when i get to the tree, i know that i need to use the camera to clear the way but i cannot use the camera or any other item. Is this a bug ? Pls help...
  3. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1
  4. How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller: How do You connect them step-by-step?? f5063604-d853-48c4-8d69-d51268efde9d
  5. Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition: Monitor TypeLCDScreen Size18.5Flat ScreenYesDot Pitch0.300Response Time5Dynamic Contrast Ratio50000:1 I have an Acer G195HQL. I was wondering if I could use this VGA...
  6. Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?: Can anyone help or can i play Digital games on my new tag that i paid for under a old tag a402ed94-c31e-417c-9027-6609653a2e76
  7. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  8. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  9. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...