Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

Discus and support Using XBox social for accepting invite not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buddakahn357, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Buddakahn357
    Buddakahn357 Guest

The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to accept the invite does nothing. I can click the check mark but the box stays up and nothing happens. The
    invite for chat works but I am not able to join games.

:)

Buddakahn357, Sep 28, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you trying to accept the invite through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Game Bar? I don't think that invites in the Console Companion App work anymore, though I might be wrong on that. Do you have the game already launched when you try to accept
    the game invite?
  3. Buddakahn357 Win User

This is for the PC using the Windows button+g.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey kahn

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using the Looking for Group [LFG] feature on your console.

If you haven't already, I would recommend using a
    power cycle
    on your console to see if that helps refresh the dashboard.

Additionally, you can
    remove your account from your console and re-add it
    and see if that helps alleviate the issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rcw,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Spiritomb001 Win User

Did you try turning on your 'Looking for Group' notifications? If not, it might help if you did.
Thema:

1. Using XBox social for accepting invite not working - Similar Threads - Using social accepting

2. can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?: I intend to use the USB cable to play, because the console is close to me, I want to know if I can play without any problems e79d0ef8-7d72-4020-91a0-27357f41a68a
  3. Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  5. Cannot use xbox party on windows 10 on any xbox application.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot use xbox party on windows 10 on any xbox application.: When I join a party I can't hear my friends and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join the party I can hear them and they can hear me for about five...
  6. How do I use my warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use my warranty?: It said my Xbox One S had a two year warranty, and I got it in December of 2018, so it hasn't been two years yet. It has been completely screwed up since last December, and I want it covered, and...
  7. Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta: Error code E:47-0 was popped up in screen for invalid profile. How can I resume the game? 6ba0a45e-5e6a-4a98-9175-9bf0970a2e34
  8. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix or other streaming services on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will...
  9. hacktools using

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacktools using: gamertag [mod removed] and the gamertag [mod removed] using hack and moddingtools about smartphones for minecraft mobile and hacking on realms about crossplay gaming for xbox and other devices,...
  10. issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    issues communicating between PC & Xbox user using party chat: Hey everyone, hoping that somebody could help me with an issue that a buddy and I started experiencing today while playing Call of Duty. I am on XBOX while he plays on PC. We communicate through...