Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

Discus and support Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sci_technerd, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a Google Pixel and it works well but it would be nice to play on a larger screen than the 5" screen of my phone.

submitted by /u/sci_technerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/sci_technerd, Feb 9, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux)

are you streaming to mixer or twitch from your xbox?

if you are then I'd suggest using the app to stream directly from your console and then log into your stream on your chromebook using a web browser so you can monitor the chat that way
  3. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Project XCloud

Is there any chance that Project XCloud will run on a Chromebook, either Chrome OS or Linux?
    I believe they stated that they're hoping to put XCloud everywhere that they can, eventually. So fingers crossed it'll hit those platforms too.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
Thema:

Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

1. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod - Similar Threads - Using xCloud Chromebooks

2. Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...: My suggestion is to allow dlc from a home xbox to be playable on another account on Xcloud Streaming. submitted by /u/CentralBat [link] [comments]
  3. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...
  4. What type of headset do you use with the xCloud streaming service?

in XboX Insiders
    What type of headset do you use with the xCloud streaming service?: I been using headphone ear pieces with mic that plugs into my phone but my buddy was complaining about hearing his voice. I turn the volume down and it helped abit but any outside noise then I...
  5. Xcloud issue with registering to use it

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud issue with registering to use it: Trying to sign up to the xcloud preview when I click register it says login.live refuses to connect. Tried different networks tried on my mobile device and windows 10 laptop submitted by...
  6. Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta: Hello! So I'm very new to game streaming in general, haven't had an Xbox in awhile. Saw that Xcloud was a thing and enrolled, got my invite today. Does anyone have any tips for using a PS4...
  7. So since switch is getting remote play I bet it can use xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    So since switch is getting remote play I bet it can use xcloud: So Its possible to have console streaming on the switch so can we have it on it and is it possibility that we can test it in their It would sell alot to? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link]...
  8. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...
  9. Is there a way to use xcloud on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use xcloud on pc?: submitted by /u/justmaxx__ [link] [comments]
  10. The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.: There's been some confusion on my side when it comes to the Xcloud feature of the Xbox one. But if I understand correctly, when using xcloud when you're away from home. Your console is running in...