Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

Discus and support Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CPetro1961, Aug 24, 2019.

1. CPetro1961
    CPetro1961 Guest

Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands.

Thank you

:)

CPetro1961, Aug 24, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I think a common ground rule when playing is, if a game doesn't have integrated keyboard and mouse support... then using a keyboard and mouse adapter in order to get around that is technically cheating. The peripheral isn't official authorized by Microsoft
    like the mod said, so it wouldn't be a good idea to go ahead and use it or keep using it because that's unfair to the other players if the game doesn't have full keyboard and mouse support and everyone else is on controllers. You know what I'm trying to say?
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I'm not a big fan of Mouse and Keyboard support for consoles but i don't have a problem with it if games keep Mouse and Keyboard users and Controllers users separate, as Mouse and Keyboard users have a huge clear advantage over Controller users.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi CPetro1961,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to use the XIM Apex to use a mouse and keyboard to play Battlefield 5. Since this device is not licensed by Xbox it's not recommended to use it as a peripheral. Currently Xbox is working to implement keyboard
    and mouse support for most games, as of now there are a few titles that support keyboard and mouse play. For more information on this topic, check out this article:

Mouse and Keyboard Support

I hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xim Apex console for R6S

A Xim Apex is not officially supported on Xbox One, and some games may even suspend or ban you for using it. If you would prefer to use a keyboard and mouse for R6S then feel free to contact Ubisoft to put keyboard and mouse support in the game. https://forums.ubi.com/
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Games for the summer

I'll be buying Blair Witch for the summer. Also playing Apex, BO4, Division 2, Warface, Battlefield 5, Dauntless and NBA 2K19 for now.
Thema:

1. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5 - Similar Threads - Using XIM Apex

2. Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?: Is there a way to bypass the connected bluetooth device requirement to start streaming on an Android device? I'm sitting 10 ft. away from the XBox, therefore, I can use a directly connected...
  3. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  4. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  5. Cortana is dead so what am I meant to use now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana is dead so what am I meant to use now?: As the title says really. I've got to say, I find it really annoying when Microsoft do stuff like this. They didn't tell me Cortana is no longer on xbox, why I can't just continue to use it as it...
  6. Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows: How do i download dragon ball xenoverse onto my pc since i brought the digital version through microsoft stores i'd like to be able to play it on my laptop so can someone tell me what i need to do...
  7. Can't use MCC Insider nameplate in MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use MCC Insider nameplate in MCC on PC: I participated in the Halo: MCC Insider flights for Halo Reach on PC. However, I am not able to use the MCC Insider nameplate I've seen some others using in game. This seems like a Halo Reach...
  8. Not allowing me sign in using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowing me sign in using my account: Dear Members, For the past 2 days Xbox has failed to sign in using my account. As per the instructions i removed the account. when i try to sign in again it tells me that it already exists yet...
  9. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...: Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban. Is Microsoft going to...
  10. XIM detection using kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    XIM detection using kinect: I'm not saying ban XIM4 ( keyboard and mouse) users. If that's what they want to do, let them. I just don't want them in my games as I feel ( and know ) it's an unfair advantage. With the use of...