Uso da rede [Translation - Network usage]

Discus and support Uso da rede [Translation - Network usage] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Nao estou conseguindo conectar na internet, como resolver isso? [Translation - I am unable to connect on the Internet, how to solve this?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Catchoro mal, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Catchoro mal
    Catchoro mal Guest

Nao estou conseguindo conectar na internet, como resolver isso? [Translation - I am unable to connect on the Internet, how to solve this?]

:)

Catchoro mal, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Catchoro mal

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you could take a look at the
    network connection wizard
    on our site, it should be able to provide some additional troubleshooting steps.

Is your console the only that is not connected to the internet?

How are you connected to the internet?

If you can help us by answering these questions we should be able to further assist you.

Go ahead and follow the link above and update us on your results.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Rede [Translate] Network

If none of that works, please try resetting your router/modem or try using a wired connection. If you cant, try this:

Test your network connection

If your Xbox One console is unable to connect to Xbox Live, the first step is to run the network connection test on your console. If this test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live. If the connection test is not successful, you’ll see an
    error message, which should help to identify the specific issue that’s preventing your console from connecting.

To run the network connection test, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.
    Note If your Xbox One console is unable to detect your wireless network, it won’t be able to run the network connection test. If this is the case, go to the Xbox
    One Wireless Network Connection Solution
    to troubleshoot this issue.

If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live. If the connection test generates an error message, select NO: I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE below to go to the Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution, and then select
    the appropriate error message to troubleshoot that specific connection issue.

I´m sure it may be just a connection issue. Don´t worry.

I´ll let you the troubleshooting guide: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
  4. Aventhyz Win User

Rede [Translate] Network

I suggest you clear your Xbox's cache, press the power button for 10 seconds, and then turn it on again if it does not work then Add the network manually, if none of this works then do a factory reset on the console.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Rede [Translate] Network

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out top Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. By resetting the console, you be able to refresh your Xbox console
    and reestablish a new connection to your internet / network.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. {Parity} Win User

Rede [Translate] Network

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Uso da rede [Translation - Network usage] - Similar Threads - Uso rede Translation

2. Xbox one não lista HD externo para uso de instalação de jogos e apps (Xbox one does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one não lista HD externo para uso de instalação de jogos e apps (Xbox one does not...: Meu Xbox one não lista meu HD externo para uso de instalação de jogos e apps, o console reconhece o HD e é possível usar até para mídia, porém quando solicito para que formate o HD para o uso de...
  3. Rede [Translate] Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rede [Translate] Network: Bom dia !! Não estou conseguindo acessar minha rede com o console . [Translate by Mod] Good morning!! I'm not able to access my network with the console. b2b22ccb-6533-4829-8180-e373d2dc1223
  4. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  5. Não conecto a minha rede sem fio [I don't connect my wireless network ]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Não conecto a minha rede sem fio [I don't connect my wireless network ]: Não conecto a minha rede sem fio [I don't connect my wireless network ] Hey there Renata! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to connect to your wireless network. If you're...
  6. Mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago

in XBoX on Windows
    Mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y de pronto se apago: mi control tiene menos de 30 dias de uso y solo se apago y dejo de encender [Translate] My control has less than 30 days of use and it only goes out and I stop lighting [Translate]...
  7. meu xbox 360 ficou 2 meses sem uso e agora não entra em jogos, qual motivo se comprei e ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    meu xbox 360 ficou 2 meses sem uso e agora não entra em jogos, qual motivo se comprei e ...: [Title Translation] - my Xbox 360 has gone 2 months without use and now it does not go into games, what reason if I bought and paid, I will have to enter judicially? meu xbox 360 ficou 2 meses...
  8. ¿Cómo puedo ver el tiempo de uso activo de la consola? -[Translation - How do I view the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Cómo puedo ver el tiempo de uso activo de la consola? -[Translation - How do I view the ...: Necesito saber cuanto tiempo se ha estado usando activamente la consola. Basicamente quiero saber cuanto tiempo mi hijo se la pasa jugando cuando no estoy yo viendolo. -[Translation - I need to...
  9. Conta inacessível na live para uso [Edit - Translation] - Account unreachable on live for use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta inacessível na live para uso [Edit - Translation] - Account unreachable on live for use: Não estou conseguindo usar a live no fifa 18 ...aparece uma mensagem: "sua conta não tem o direito necessário para o acesso deste recurso. Escolha 'sim se quiser usar este recurso. "ele pede pra...
  10. problemas para aceptar condiciones de uso

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas para aceptar condiciones de uso: Siempre que quiero descargar algo en mi celular (windowsphone) me dice que vaya a la pagina pero de la pagina me manda a Xbox pero siempre q entro no me aparece nada y no se en donde darle para q...