USS Alpha needs members.

Discus and support USS Alpha needs members. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for members for our crew, USS Alpha (Umbrella Security Service Alpha Team) and was wondering if anybody was interested in joining up. The crew... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kinectimal, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Kinectimal
    Kinectimal Guest

USS Alpha needs members.

Looking for members for our crew, USS Alpha (Umbrella Security Service Alpha Team) and was wondering if anybody was interested in joining up. The crew is open for all who want to join. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

:)

Kinectimal, Feb 17, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

Alpha – Skip Ahead Registrations Now Closed - Xbox Wire

gds1972, Feb 17, 2014
  3. zl DiviNe lz
    zl DiviNe lz Guest
    Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.

zl DiviNe lz, Feb 17, 2014
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

To be a alpha member you need to provide quality reports and they might invite you but at this stage they are not inviting new alpha members as the alpha ring is full but usually every 6 months they invite new members to alpha so the best way is to wait
    and submit reports
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

You will need to be a member of the Xbox Insiders to do this.

Unfortunately Avatars is only for Alpha and Alpha step ahead members (which is by invitation only).

If you are still interested though, you can build up your score to go through the different levels by providing feedback on questionnaires and bug reporting.

The more points you get the higher rank you can achieve to get higher placing in the program.

Once you have hit BETA level, give valid and constructive bug reporting and you could be picked for the Alpha or Alpha skip ahead group.

This will take a little time, so dont expect to be in Alpha within a couple of months, most people have been in Insiders for maybe 6-18 months before being picked for Alpha groups.
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  7. Buick350X Win User

worst map

USS Snip-arrier [-Carrier]
  8. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
Thema:

USS Alpha needs members.

1. USS Alpha needs members. - Similar Threads - USS Alpha needs

2. LB does not backtrack. Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    LB does not backtrack. Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. September 23rd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190919-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    September 23rd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.190919-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. September 23rd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190919-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 23rd Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.190919-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...
  6. Reminder: Alpha Skip Ahead invitation requests will close at midnight TONIGHT!

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder: Alpha Skip Ahead invitation requests will close at midnight TONIGHT!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead): I tried to login to the rewards app on my xbox i got the loading screen and after a while it closed on itself not given any error code or i took to long to start the app message so i'm wondering...
  8. Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?: Has this happened to anyone else? I did have the new Home layout (which I profusely loved) but now have gone back to the standard Home following updates. submitted by /u/iRedders [link] [comments]
  9. Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes: [IMG] submitted by /u/MAJORPOOPY [link] [comments]
  10. Someone is ussing my xbox account and i want to get his localitation in the map of my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is ussing my xbox account and i want to get his localitation in the map of my country: someone used my account 3 hours before that i joined and i want get his localitation to advise the police for steal an account and change the passwor and the other person cant join more to my...