Utility optimization

Discus and support Utility optimization in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you set update queue's to be allowed priority thru right stick toggling when hovering on the app. For example. I have an app sitting as queue one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraigColey, Sep 9, 2019.

1. CraigColey
    CraigColey Guest

Utility optimization

Can you set update queue's to be allowed priority thru right stick toggling when hovering on the app.

For example. I have an app sitting as queue one that I don't want want right away but does need to be completed. I would like it to be 5th on my list but would have to remove 4 others to do so then apply each app again within the queue and hope it continues
    in sequence.

Instead can it be set with the right stick changing

queue with an up and down motion to change its priority in the list?

:)

CraigColey, Sep 9, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Utility optimization

As far as I know there is no way of doing that ☹️
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Utility optimization

Intresting idea, But that would get a bit technical but if you post it on the idea/feedback post on reddit they might be testing it out with xbox insiders to see if they can get something work. I have had this issue myself when doing mass updates but it
    can be set to install now by select/Windowapp button above the dpad :D.
  4. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Utility optimization

I honestly like this idea and I hope you do post it on reddit so I can up vote it
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Utility optimization

Hello Craig,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently, you can pause that installation. Also, you can install now the ones you want to install. You can do this by hitting the start button on each and going to the corresponding action. You can go to the

reddit forum
    and post your idea there, as it would be much simpler.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. jaihawk Win User

"Record That" Without Kinect

@voteDC

yes, optimally involves compromise. Happy mediums. When I say optimally though, I don't mean hardware utilization. I mean optimally in what will be perceived as optimal by the user. Selling the idea only 30 fps are needed helps that perception of course.
Thema:

Utility optimization

1. Utility optimization - Similar Threads - Utility optimization

2. "Nous avons rencontré un problème. Il est parfois utile d’attendre un peu " [Translate]...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Nous avons rencontré un problème. Il est parfois utile d’attendre un peu " [Translate]...: Bonjour j'ai un problème, je veux souscrire un abonnement xbox game pass ultimate, mais "nous avons rencontré un problème. Il est parfois utile d’attendre un peu" s'affiche sans arrêt, j'ai essayé...
  3. What is the real utility of this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the real utility of this?: Hello everyone, this sunday i've got another time victim of abusive report and so got ban from xbox live communications, i have tried to revoke the ban, but i got this.... [img] [img] [img] I...
  4. How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass: I have purchased the Xbox Live Gold Pass and would like to play online multiplayer with my son. If we have two controllers playing on our Xbox One S, can we participate together in a multiplayer...
  5. The utilities of credit in xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    The utilities of credit in xbox live rewards: hello all i eant to know what is the fonction of the credit or points you will win in the mission of xbox live reward 5e5dc9de-562a-4094-b7a0-924cdd0758a4
  6. Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.: Several months ago the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox One was switched to Edge. It's not working properly. Please address the following shortcomings and hopefully also consider several other...
  7. Minesweeper maxes out CPU - 100% CPU utilization in Task Manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper maxes out CPU - 100% CPU utilization in Task Manager: Machine running Windows 10 Home 64 bit and with a CORE i7-7567U, 16GB Memory, NVME SSD goes to 100% utilization when game play is started in Minewseeper (even for an Easy classic grid). Game play...
  8. What Setting needs to change to enable my child to utilize my Xbox Gold Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Setting needs to change to enable my child to utilize my Xbox Gold Live account: We have Family Settings on our Xbox One S account. As the adult, I purchased Xbox Gold LIVE, but my child cannot utilize the Xbox Gold LIVE and that is the only reason I purchased it! What...
  9. can not find a compatible 4k monitor that supports free-sync with HDMI input to utilize xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not find a compatible 4k monitor that supports free-sync with HDMI input to utilize xbox ...: the xbox one x supports 4K at 60hz via HDMI output. It also supports free sync as described on the offical website. But i can not really find a compatible 4k monitor to support free-sync via its...
  10. je remercie grandement le "système" enforcement très utile #MerciMicrosoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    je remercie grandement le "système" enforcement très utile #MerciMicrosoft: je tenais grandement a remercier ce "système" on ne peut plus utile car je vien de me faire bannir 14j pour "communication" alors que je me fais : spam, harceler par des personne toxique tout le...