UtorCase for the Xbox One controller?

Discus and support UtorCase for the Xbox One controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mounts your smartphone on your controller for 2nd screen apps or Android gaming. [View:[MEDIA]] 45f7d02d-4e93-4d42-a5bf-733411996312 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by giorgio79, May 2, 2014.

1. giorgio79
    giorgio79 Guest

Mounts your smartphone on your controller for 2nd screen apps or Android gaming.

[View:]

:)

giorgio79, May 2, 2014
  2. giorgio79
    giorgio79 Guest
    Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5

Hello,

A giveaway is running over at the xda forums for a black UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and the Galaxy S5! Hope it's ok to post this here as well

xda thread

and a demo video for the Xbox One controller

[View:]

giorgio79, May 2, 2014
  3. MrHaon8203
    MrHaon8203 Guest
    For the xbox one haters

Dude, the game fee for used games is the full $60.

MrHaon8203, May 2, 2014
  4. UtorCase for the Xbox One controller?

I'm glad they did a "shake" test - that was the 1st worry that came to my mind when I started watching the video.

Galactic Geek, May 2, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

I'm glad they did a "shake" test - that was the 1st worry that came to my mind when I started watching the video.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One available from June 9.

7. Ishan8123 Win User

What games play on xb1x

Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  8. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one to Xbox one x

9. SIR ROBERTSMITH Win User

Xbox One to Xbox One X

No. You'll just plug in and continue to play like normal.
    Its technically a different device with a different OS. How can it swap XBOX's without needing to reformat?
Thema:

1. UtorCase for the Xbox One controller? - Similar Threads - UtorCase controller

2. Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.: Add a slider option to have opacity control over screen overlay items. submitted by /u/L_demonknight [link] [comments]
  3. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I called GameStop and looked around, but I cannot seem to find replacement thumbsticks for my Elite Controller without buying another elite controller, can someone direct me in the right...
  4. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  5. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  6. Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...: Olá,nome é Lucas,estou tendo um problema com a conexão do meu fone de entrada p2 no meu controle. Se alguém poder me ajudar me avize,pois ele não esta sendo reconhecido no controle [Translation...
  7. extension cable for xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    extension cable for xbox 360 controller: Hi Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I can obtain an extension cable for xbox360 controller ? I need it so I can use it from one end of my flat to the other. Thanks Habib...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  9. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  10. Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5: Hello, A giveaway is running over at the xda forums for a black UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and the Galaxy S5! Hope it's ok to post this here as well xda thread and a demo video for...