UtorCase for the Xbox One controller?

Discus and support UtorCase for the Xbox One controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mounts your smartphone on your controller for 2nd screen apps or Android gaming. [View:[MEDIA]] 45f7d02d-4e93-4d42-a5bf-733411996312 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by giorgio79, May 2, 2014.

1. giorgio79
    giorgio79 Guest

Mounts your smartphone on your controller for 2nd screen apps or Android gaming.

[View:]

:)

giorgio79, May 2, 2014
  2. giorgio79
    giorgio79 Guest
    Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5

Hello,

A giveaway is running over at the xda forums for a black UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and the Galaxy S5! Hope it's ok to post this here as well

xda thread

and a demo video for the Xbox One controller

[View:]

giorgio79, May 2, 2014
  3. MrHaon8203
    MrHaon8203 Guest
    For the xbox one haters

Dude, the game fee for used games is the full $60.

MrHaon8203, May 2, 2014
  4. UtorCase for the Xbox One controller?

I'm glad they did a "shake" test - that was the 1st worry that came to my mind when I started watching the video.

Galactic Geek, May 2, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

I'm glad they did a "shake" test - that was the 1st worry that came to my mind when I started watching the video.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One available from June 9.

7. Ishan8123 Win User

What games play on xb1x

Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  8. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Sure it will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox One all digital.
  9. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

The first next gen game awards done by us!

Best hardware: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

Best controller: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

Best Online: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)
Thema:

1. UtorCase for the Xbox One controller? - Similar Threads - UtorCase controller

2. Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.: I've had several wireless headsets that I've used on my xbox but everytime they'll work for like a week then i'd experience the same issues i had with my other headsets they'll disconnect and I'd...
  3. Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Usar um controle de ps4 no xbox game pass[Use a ps4 controller in the xbox game pass]: Olá, bom, eu gostaria de utilizar o controle dualshock 4 para usufruir dos jogos do xbox game pass. Jogo com ele nos jogos de enredo na steam, e gostaria de fazer o mesmo aqui na microsoft....
  4. Xbox controllers not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers not working correctly: Hi, I am having trouble with my kids x box controllers (2) in that they are scrolling so fast that you can't select anything eg settings or play any games. They were fine earlier in the week but...
  5. Xbox controller op android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller op android: Mijn vraag is: Kun je de xbox one draadloze controller gebruiken voor android/samsung galaxy a50? [Trabskatuib 0 My question is: Can you use the xbox one wireless controller for android /...
  6. Garantia Controle Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garantia Controle Elite 2: Boa tarde! Possuo o Controle Elite 1 e já vai completar 5 anos, o acessório nunca apresentou problemas de funcionamento, melhor controle que já possui, unica ressalva foi que com mais ou menos 1...
  7. My controller is damaging my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is damaging my headphones: Hi, so to put it short ive been having problems with my Controller damaging my headphones after a while, i thought it was the headphones but ive bought 5 headphones already (different brands) and...
  8. Xbox one controller "bricked" after failed update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller "bricked" after failed update.: Hi, i turned my xbox on a few nights ago vis the wireless controller and it needed an update. I plugged it in via usb and started the update however when it reached 46% the update failed and now i...
  9. All of my up to date controllers have the randomly disconnecting for 1 second issue even at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my up to date controllers have the randomly disconnecting for 1 second issue even at...: Hi Sorry for my poor english, but i'm French i have an xbox one X since day one and 3 controllers and one white elite controller... since a few months i noticed that sometimes ( very randomly...
  10. Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giveaway: UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and Galaxy S5: Hello, A giveaway is running over at the xda forums for a black UtorCase for the Xbox One controller and the Galaxy S5! Hope it's ok to post this here as well xda thread and a demo video for...