V-Bucks as a gift

Discus and support V-Bucks as a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox. I can find them on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffP2_800, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM.

1. JeffP2_800
    JeffP2_800 Guest

V-Bucks as a gift

I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox.

I can find them on the Microsoft store, but I can't confirm if I get a code or something? I don't want them credited to my account as I don't want the v-bucks myself and I understand that they can't be transferred.

Is it best to just give him a generic Xbox card?

Thanks!

:)

2. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Gifting Games/items

As people are saying. You cant gift v bucks. Only cosmetics
  4. JessicaFlaugher Win User

V-bucks

I just bought V Bucks for Fort Nite and the purchase went through and the funds were taken off my gift card but I didnt get my V Bucks!!!
  5. AngelObullets Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

Hi there Jeffp2

I would suggest a gift card for that type of thing you can get them in game stores and some retailers. There is v buck gift cards are a standard in some places. Even on amazon for example.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox.

I can find them on the Microsoft store, but I can't confirm if I get a code or something? I don't want them credited to my account as I don't want the v-bucks myself and I understand that they can't be transferred.

Is it best to just give him a generic Xbox card?

Thanks!
    Did you check the epic site
Thema:

V-Bucks as a gift

1. V-Bucks as a gift - Similar Threads - Bucks gift

2. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  3. V buck's code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V buck's code: Is it possible to buy digital (through mobile) v buck's codes to redeem for my fortnite. c7a2b681-e0b4-4ad0-b276-c6fdc6b12396
  4. FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks: Hi, will I lose my Fortnite skin and v-bucks if I cancel my Microsoft subscription? Can I till play online? Thanks Leo 7ed13ed9-6d3f-4a63-afe3-08a00e339a27
  5. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  6. Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account: Since getting our Xbox my son has been using my MS account to play games; mostly fortnight. We've made quite a few purchases of Fortnight V-Bucks and a Battle Royale Inferno's challenge pack....
  7. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  8. V-bucks as a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    V-bucks as a gift: Hi, So i bought V-bucks for my nephew using my micosoft account. How do i send them to him? Thanks e0e3d05e-4fef-4714-a3c2-4116e4500276
  9. I spent $9.99 on 1,000 V Bucks on the mixer viewer window and was promised a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $9.99 on 1,000 V Bucks on the mixer viewer window and was promised a $5 Xbox gift card: I saw on Mixer if I bought something that was $9.99 in the viewer window I will get a $5 Xbox Gift card. I want to make sure I didn't get scammed and I want my money now....
  10. V Bucks Gift Card for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V Bucks Gift Card for xbox one: I want to buy my son v-bucks for fortnite for Christmas for his xbox. I'd like to give him a physical gift card instead of just a code. Is that possible? Where do I get it from?...