V-Bucks as a gift

Discus and support V-Bucks as a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox. I can find them on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffP2_800, Dec 2, 2019.

1. JeffP2_800
    JeffP2_800 Guest

V-Bucks as a gift

I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox.

I can find them on the Microsoft store, but I can't confirm if I get a code or something? I don't want them credited to my account as I don't want the v-bucks myself and I understand that they can't be transferred.

Is it best to just give him a generic Xbox card?

Thanks!

:)

JeffP2_800, Dec 2, 2019
  2. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Gifting Games/items

As people are saying. You cant gift v bucks. Only cosmetics
  4. JessicaFlaugher Win User

V-bucks

I just bought V Bucks for Fort Nite and the purchase went through and the funds were taken off my gift card but I didnt get my V Bucks!!!
  5. lorrainescouler Win User

Wrong login Microsoft balance credited

Hi ive tried that but had purchased v bucks which apparently cant be gifted. What can be gifted ? Any ideas
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

V-bucks as a gift

Well that's rubbish. I dont need v-bucks, can i request a refund?
    You can TRY and request a refund using the refund form as described here just keep in mind though that consumable items such as vbucks are not eligible for refunds (because microsoft has no way to take those vbucks back from your account and epic games wont
    give Microsoft their money back for it) so dont be suprised if the refund request gets denied

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

This is the best answer!
Thema:

V-Bucks as a gift

1. V-Bucks as a gift - Similar Threads - Bucks gift

2. v-bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v-bucks gift card: I have entered the gift cards, but they don't show up on my grandson's account. b0b47846-4286-41f7-b3e6-7687352fa0b0
  3. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  4. Redeem V-Bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem V-Bucks gift card: Hello. How do I redeem a v-bucks gift card with the secondary code? I contacted Epic and they stated that the initial code was received, but the secondary code has not been entered. How and where...
  5. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  6. Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?: Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox? - 96ac7faa-a804-483c-916f-ebc150dedee7
  7. V Bucks gift card for XBOX One

in XBoX Accessibility
    V Bucks gift card for XBOX One: Last thread was shut down and I was told to start new question. My son has a new XBOX One console. We bought a V Bucks gift card ($25) for him from Target and tried to upload for him. We created...
  8. V-bucks as a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    V-bucks as a gift: Hi, So i bought V-bucks for my nephew using my micosoft account. How do i send them to him? Thanks e0e3d05e-4fef-4714-a3c2-4116e4500276
  9. I spent $9.99 on 1,000 V Bucks on the mixer viewer window and was promised a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $9.99 on 1,000 V Bucks on the mixer viewer window and was promised a $5 Xbox gift card: I saw on Mixer if I bought something that was $9.99 in the viewer window I will get a $5 Xbox Gift card. I want to make sure I didn't get scammed and I want my money now....
  10. V Bucks Gift Card for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V Bucks Gift Card for xbox one: I want to buy my son v-bucks for fortnite for Christmas for his xbox. I'd like to give him a physical gift card instead of just a code. Is that possible? Where do I get it from?...