V Bucks from Microsoft Store

Discus and support V Bucks from Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased V Bucks from the Microsoft store and need to apply them to a child account. How is this done? The gamer tag is part of my Microsoft family,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshHorne, Jan 5, 2019.

1. JoshHorne
    JoshHorne Guest

I purchased V Bucks from the Microsoft store and need to apply them to a child account. How is this done? The gamer tag is part of my Microsoft family, but there is no option for redemption.

:)

JoshHorne, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Josh thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

Unfortunately the way to do what you want to do is to buy a physical code and redeem it on the Microsoft account (the child account). What happened here was you bought them onto your account. Not to worry we can get this figured out, the first thing we suggest
    is to fill out our
    Request a Refund
    page so you can get your money back. Once that is done sign into the minor account and purchase the V Bucks from there or add the money to make the purchase from there. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or
    any other matter!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. JoshHorne Win User

Thanks. Requested a refund. So frustrating as you'd think this would be very easy for parents/relatives to do for their family members that aren't local!
  5. XBF George L Win User

Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Compre 1000 pavos y el pack de inicio en fortnite y no tengo nada ahun. [Translation-Buy 1000 bucks and the start pack in fortnite and I have nothing ahun.]

Hi Jairo,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with receiving V-Bucks bought from the Fortnite store.

If you bought V-Bucks from the in game store on your Xbox, then more than likely you purchased it from the Microsoft Store using your account credit, although it is Epic Games responsibility to distribute your V-Bucks into your in-game wallet.

Have you checked your order history to see if the transaction was completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. V Bucks from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Bucks Microsoft Store

2. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  3. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  4. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  5. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...
  6. I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I BOUGHT V-BUCKS FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REDEEM MY V-BUCKS 7a4e8b78-4110-4a2e-ad5d-1426842c4555
  7. Purshasing 2800 v bucks on google microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purshasing 2800 v bucks on google microsoft store: Please yesterday i bought 2800 vbucks on microsoft store im google but they didnt appear on my xbox account and on my pc account please fix that. 4c91ae7d-d18d-4f8e-8e34-a1285e32dee8
  8. Wen I trued to buy v bucks it told me to get in contact with microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wen I trued to buy v bucks it told me to get in contact with microsoft: it won’t let me buy v bucks it told me to contact Microsoft 63cd6e84-af81-4d57-98f9-52feaf1f3efd
  9. Bought fortnite v bucks on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fortnite v bucks on wrong Microsoft account: Don't no if this is the right place to ask but can u help please. My son wanted me to buy some fortnite v bucks so I went onto Microsoft bought them £49.99 but used my Microsoft account. Is there...
  10. DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!: Hey i wait since 4 hours and 52 minutes after official start of Destiny 2 i paid for Deluxe Edition and and now i just feel get ripped by MS, it just acts like i paid 100 Bucks to wait, waiting...