V-Bucks missing

Discus and support V-Bucks missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys i purchased V-bucks using my Xbox and the payment went through but no v-bucks were allocated to my account, can anyone assist please ? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thaabiet Brown, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Thaabiet Brown
    Thaabiet Brown New Member

V-Bucks missing

Hi Guys

i purchased V-bucks using my Xbox and the payment went through but no v-bucks were allocated to my account, can anyone assist please ?

Thaabiet Brown, Oct 27, 2021
  2. {Parity} Win User

Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

Check this link for V-Bucks promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  3. {Parity} Win User

Where Is my v-bucks promotion?

Here is the link about v-buck promotions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Missing V-Bucks

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're trying to redeem some bonus content you got while purchased on a promotion.
    As stated in the
    promotion itself
    , your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center
    within 2 weeks of purchase. Can you try checking your messages to make sure you haven't received the code? As well maybe try signing into the Xbox App on a PC to verify.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. CinnabarWeb6834 Win User

Missing V-Bucks

Ive contacted xbox support and they gave me a link to come here, saying this will help me get my missing V-bucks from the promotion deal.
  6. RYAN RIPPER11 Win User

Missing V-Bucks

Hi,

You need to contact Epic Games Support cause they have some problems in this days and they will be able to help you in the best way they can,

Have a nice day,

@
Thema:

V-Bucks missing

1. V-Bucks missing - Similar Threads - Bucks missing

2. Missing V-bucks after Season update

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing V-bucks after Season update: My 12 year old son did the Chapter 2 Season 8 update the other night. Before the update he had 6000 vbucks but when he logged back on it had reduced to 10. We looked at purchases for past 30 days...
  3. Missing my V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing my V bucks: [img] Anyone know how to fix this issue, I’m trying to get my 2800 I bought e0e467b0-60b6-4bc3-a8ef-06dd53aafc6d
  4. Missing v-bucks from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing v-bucks from my account: I recently have been saving up vbucks because I own save the world, i had 740 vbucks and when i logged in. I came back later and im left with 140. nothing was bought, i checked....
  5. Missing Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Fortnite v-bucks: As of yesterday I had 2,750 v-bucks and I've loaded it up today and only got 150. Does anyone know how I can sort this out? I have check the purchase history and refund tickets and nothing has...
  6. Missing v-bucks in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing v-bucks in Fortnite: We are missing about 500 v-bucks - any idea where we can query this? b890ba30-dad6-4858-a3e6-6aa8a54dfba4
  7. Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded: I logged into my Fornite account on my xbox today and saw that the Finn skin and Riot Control Baton that I had purchased were missing from my locker and that only 1900 v-bucks were refunded when...
  8. MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!: So about a 2 and a half months ago I bought this deal that gets me 1000 v-bucks along 3 months gold membership. I got the gold but all the agents said that it will take 1 month to 2 months (they...
  9. Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional 3 Months Gold plus 1000 V-Bucks missing: I bought the promotion on December 19, i waited two weeks and i still didnt recieve the 1000 V-Bucks 12/31/18 passed and i continued to wait, then i asked here what wad the problem, was there and...
  10. Missing Promotional V-Bucks?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Promotional V-Bucks?: As stated in the promotion itself, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. If after 2 weeks you have not received the V-Bucks in your XBL...