V-BUCKS NEVER ARRIVED!!!!

Discus and support V-BUCKS NEVER ARRIVED!!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buy that promotion of the month of Live + 1000V-Bucks, according to support they told me that I could not because I already had gold, but if the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KurokoGTS, Jan 21, 2019.

1. KurokoGTS
    KurokoGTS Guest

Buy that promotion of the month of Live + 1000V-Bucks, according to support they told me that I could not because I already had gold, but if the V-Bucks would arrive, well that never happened nor can I ask for a refund of the money, please I need an immediate
    response , and effective please, do not send to other sides please

:)

KurokoGTS, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Kuroko,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

It is stated within our Microsoft Service Agreement the following information regarding refunds that
    All sales are final and are non-Refundable.

You can attempt to request a
    Refund Request
    online.

These where the V-Bucks Requirement: (No V-Bucks will be presented to those who are not eligible.)

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

Also, since this is a duplicate thread we will be locking it.

(Duplicate threads are in Violation of the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    )

For more support please look at the Original thread you created:
    Problems with purchase

Hope this helps.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

If you already had gold you did not qualify for the promotion.

Was able to dig up a cached page. The small print read

"Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required."
  4. KurokoGTS Win User

If you already had gold you did not qualify for the promotion.

Was able to dig up a cached page. The small print read

"Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required."
    I know that "I did not qualify for the promotion" but I still let myself buy that promotion and I was discounted that $ 9.99 dollars, I want to be reimbursed
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

6. FredAldous Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

I bought V bucks and waited 2 weeks but no code has arrived, my gamertag is MachoWeevil9269
Thema:

1. V-BUCKS NEVER ARRIVED!!!! - Similar Threads - BUCKS NEVER ARRIVED

2. V-bucks not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    V-bucks not showing up: Yesterday i bought v BUcks via the microsoft store and linked my Xbox account to my epic games account an after 12 hours they still not there da079b6b-8abe-441a-8746-21a420edda0c
  3. V bucks purchase to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks purchase to my son: I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get...
  4. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  5. V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-bucks: i byed v-bucks on my xbox but diddent get tem on my pc 1de4f272-8052-4320-9e4c-e01f4f25579e
  6. Fornite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite V-bucks: I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even...
  7. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  8. Never got my promotion V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my promotion V-Bucks: I paid for the gold/fortnite $10 promotion never got my V-Bucks during the 2 week delivery just wondering when ill get them d0fa6747-8517-48d2-9738-3855b7cd7865
  9. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9
  10. DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!: Hey i wait since 4 hours and 52 minutes after official start of Destiny 2 i paid for Deluxe Edition and and now i just feel get ripped by MS, it just acts like i paid 100 Bucks to wait, waiting...