v bucks not recieved

Discus and support v bucks not recieved in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is avery on the 16 of december i used the fortnite promotion and got xbox live gold with 1000 free v bucks well it has been 2 weeks and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by avery jordan, Jan 17, 2019.

1. avery jordan
    avery jordan Guest

v bucks not recieved

hello my name is avery on the 16 of december i used the fortnite promotion and got xbox live gold with 1000 free v bucks well it has been 2 weeks and i still have not recieved my v bucks

:)

avery jordan, Jan 17, 2019
  2. WoodyTheRat08 Win User

Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry!
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  4. steamiercatplay Win User

xbox live and bucks deal

samthing i havnt recieved my v bucks
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Hi as the fine print states, it can take 2 weeks to recieve the V bucks
  6. avery jordan Win User

v bucks not recieved

i just realized that it really sucks we had live in november this was one of my sons christmas presents now he is crying i never seen it on my screen my fault i guess but still sucks bad
Thema:

v bucks not recieved

1. v bucks not recieved - Similar Threads - bucks recieved

2. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  3. Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account: Since getting our Xbox my son has been using my MS account to play games; mostly fortnight. We've made quite a few purchases of Fortnight V-Bucks and a Battle Royale Inferno's challenge pack....
  4. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  5. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  6. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  7. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...
  8. V-bucks not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    V-bucks not showing up: Yesterday i bought v BUcks via the microsoft store and linked my Xbox account to my epic games account an after 12 hours they still not there da079b6b-8abe-441a-8746-21a420edda0c
  9. V bucks purchase to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks purchase to my son: I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get...
  10. I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them: I bought 6500 (+1500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...