v bucks not recieved

Discus and support v bucks not recieved in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is avery on the 16 of december i used the fortnite promotion and got xbox live gold with 1000 free v bucks well it has been 2 weeks and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by avery jordan, Jan 17, 2019.

1. avery jordan
    avery jordan Guest

v bucks not recieved

hello my name is avery on the 16 of december i used the fortnite promotion and got xbox live gold with 1000 free v bucks well it has been 2 weeks and i still have not recieved my v bucks

:)

avery jordan, Jan 17, 2019
  2. WoodyTheRat08 Win User

Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry!
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  4. steamiercatplay Win User

xbox live and bucks deal

samthing i havnt recieved my v bucks
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Hi as the fine print states, it can take 2 weeks to recieve the V bucks
  6. avery jordan Win User

v bucks not recieved

i just realized that it really sucks we had live in november this was one of my sons christmas presents now he is crying i never seen it on my screen my fault i guess but still sucks bad
Thema:

v bucks not recieved

1. v bucks not recieved - Similar Threads - bucks recieved

2. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  3. My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...: my gift card went to my Microsoft account and I want to buy v bucks with it. cbc43858-2b49-446c-8198-2a906fa071c7
  4. Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE: Suppose i m on android device and buy v-bucks from Microsoft store straight after linking my fortnite account to Xbox, will my v-bucks appear on that android device???? .. .. .. And if i m on...
  5. Unable to purchase V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase V bucks: Have put money on daughters account as normal, but can't purchase Vbucks, shows the money is in her account, have tried restarting xbox 56ebc230-74e6-48b9-8166-4d16ed2fef71
  6. How do I redeem v bucks from ms store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem v bucks from ms store: how do I redeem the v bucks I have bought from ms store I fortnite? Thanks 8bb2857f-3306-457f-94c0-33296f4d3f4a
  7. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  8. V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks: I want to make a purchase for my son I set up this account he plays it but I'm not sure how to add money for him to play more or by whatever it is he buys on this thing I put my credit card on it...
  9. Fortnite bucks giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite bucks giftcard: I am looking for help to redeem a fortnite giftcard that i have. My son has played this game for 3 years now we cant redeem a fortnite giftcard. I tried to sign in through epic games, i tried...
  10. I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-Bucks but didn't recieve them: I bought 6500 (+1500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...