V Bucks promo

Discus and support V Bucks promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone actually recieved their v bucks from the xbox gold promotion. I am still waiting got it just over two wks ago through my xbox dash but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AndusMiller, Dec 29, 2018.

1. AndusMiller
    AndusMiller Guest

V Bucks promo

Has anyone actually recieved their v bucks from the xbox gold promotion. I am still waiting got it just over two wks ago through my xbox dash but starting to think it was just a con!!!

:)

AndusMiller, Dec 29, 2018
  2. AndusMiller Win User

V Bucks promo

Thanks looks like i didnt take enough notice of the small print on eligibility my bad but gutted...
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

V Bucks promo

Hey Andus thanks for reaching out to us!

Actually we suggest looking at this
    link
    as well since this has been addressed on there. Hope this helps
  4. {Parity} Win User

V Bucks promo

Here is a link for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  5. Julian_ Win User

fortnite

6. Zero Jehuty Win User

fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of Xbox Live gold and 100 turkeys)

The promo ENDED December 31st. You will get the V bucks within 2 weeks via Xbox Live message.

La promoción finalizó el 31 de diciembre. Obtendrá los V Bucks dentro de 2 semanas a través de mensaje de Xbox Live.
Thema:

V Bucks promo

1. V Bucks promo - Similar Threads - Bucks promo

2. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...
  3. V-Bucks as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Bucks as a gift: I tried searching but answers are vague...I want to buy some Fortnite v-bucks for my nephew for X-mas. He plays on Xbox. I can find them on the Microsoft store, but I can't confirm if I get a...
  4. V buck's code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V buck's code: Is it possible to buy digital (through mobile) v buck's codes to redeem for my fortnite. c7a2b681-e0b4-4ad0-b276-c6fdc6b12396
  5. FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks: Hi, will I lose my Fortnite skin and v-bucks if I cancel my Microsoft subscription? Can I till play online? Thanks Leo 7ed13ed9-6d3f-4a63-afe3-08a00e339a27
  6. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  7. Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account: Since getting our Xbox my son has been using my MS account to play games; mostly fortnight. We've made quite a few purchases of Fortnight V-Bucks and a Battle Royale Inferno's challenge pack....
  8. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  9. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  10. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...