V bucks purchase to my son

Discus and support V bucks purchase to my son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sampo1000, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Sampo1000
    Sampo1000 Guest

I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get at refund to be able to buy the V bucks for my son?

:)

Sampo1000, Sep 12, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

If you buy v buck under any account they will go there no one is going to send you a code unless you buy them at walmart or amazon and they do send you a prepaid code
  3. Saeleth Win User

Unfortunately when purchasing a virtual currency like V-Bucks, they are placed onto the purchaser's account. This in large part is to help prevent fraudulent purchases and currency trading. Sadly we are unable to assist with refunds on these forums but
    if you reach out to the MS Customer Support Team they should be able to assist in this matter further.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, when you purchase games or dlc or consumables (V-bucks), they download on the console for the account that purchased them, no codes are given.

Consumables usually are not refundable, but you can try from here
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

For purchasing for your son, you are better off purchasing a Xbox gift card for him, and redeem the code on his account, then he will be able to purchase v-bucks without using credit card or money from your account.
  5. denis97g Win User

if you buy them from the store you won't get a code. To ask a refund go to
    xbox.com/refund
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

If you buy directly from the official store you will not be given the code but the product directly, which will go to the account you made the purchase
Thema:

1. V bucks purchase to my son - Similar Threads - bucks purchase son

2. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  3. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  4. V buck unauthorised purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V buck unauthorised purchase: My son has spent £100's on V bucks and microsoft are refusing a refund. Why? How can we stop our children purchasing V bucks if our card information has to be stored for X box live?...
  5. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...
  6. transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté des v buck pour fortnite sur le microsoft store en pensant les données en cadeau une autre personne. Je pense que les v buck sont maintenant associé mon compte mais je ne...
  7. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  8. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!: Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! cee8738e-0314-465e-845c-84b00fc4992d
  9. Purchasing V-Bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing V-Bucks: Split from this thread. I bought 2000 about 20 dollars. And i dont have a xbox but i do have a account for it, Thats linked to my Fortnite account, I really want the skin thats in the shop...
  10. Charged for v-bucks I did not purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for v-bucks I did not purchase: There have been several purchases of v-bucks on Fortnite show up on my account which I did not buy. The account has a keycode which no one knows but me so I do not think anyone else in the house...