V-bucks purchased on Microsoft.

Discus and support V-bucks purchased on Microsoft. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased V-bucks on my Microsoft account using an Xbox wallet top up voucher about 4 weeks ago and the V-buck have not come up on PC Fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KatelynCussen, May 3, 2021.

1. V-bucks purchased on Microsoft.

I purchased V-bucks on my Microsoft account using an Xbox wallet top up voucher about 4 weeks ago and the V-buck have not come up on PC Fortnite account, I only play fortnite on my PC and I don't have an Xbox but my brothers do. My Microsoft and Epic games account have the same email address. What do i have to do to get my V-bucks onto my Fortnite PC account?

:)

KatelynCussen, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF George L Win User

Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Incorrect minus figures vbucks

With the account that bought the Vbucks credits, go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    and check if the original purchase for V-Bucks went through, or if there are issues with the purchase of the V-Bucks credit.

If the V-Bucks were refunded on Microsoft's end, then you will have to talk to Microsoft support, and point them to the order that shows issues.

If the payment for V-Bucks shows as completed on the Microsoft orders page, you will have to talk to Epic Games support, and explain them, that on Microsoft's end the order was completed successfully.

You might also have to
    check the transactions on the Epic website
    after signing in with the account of your son if there is a problem in the purchase history.
  4. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
  6. wi7bit Win User

No offers available v bucks

Thema:

V-bucks purchased on Microsoft.

1. V-bucks purchased on Microsoft. - Similar Threads - bucks purchased Microsoft

2. Purchase of V-Bucks in Microsoft Store on Xbox unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of V-Bucks in Microsoft Store on Xbox unsuccessful: I purchased V-bucks in Microsoft Store on my Xbox but the transaction is not in my order history and pending on my bank account. How can I get a refund? 3209bb8b-54a5-4c38-9f3e-4825c3d72a08
  3. Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved: I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only. 2af051cd-86c4-448f-8bdf-40ffc646607f
  4. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  5. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  6. I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...: I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in my fortnite account. Is this because I am on the PC platform? 7db8b133-25ed-46db-b6a3-347eb466f29b
  7. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...
  8. I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store: I can buy other things,I recently purchased Gamepass Ultimate and some minecoins without any issue.I am on an Xbox S and trying to purchase $39.99 worth if that helps,Thanks!...
  9. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  10. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...