V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks.

Discus and support V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help? aedada4e-1dcd-48fe-92d0-21600ca8965d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Expelled1212, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Expelled1212
    Expelled1212 Guest

I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help?

:)

Expelled1212, Dec 31, 2018
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help?
    Hi there.

About the issue you are having, it is within a month that the code will be sent to the account that purchased the subscription deal with. Please be patient, it should arrive within a month time frame. There is alot of people buying this little deal so it
    can take a while :).
  3. KingGhidorah911 Win User

Never got my promotion V-Bucks

Did everything it says here waited 2 weeks and still got no V-Bucks
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Hi as the fine print states, it can take 2 weeks to recieve the V bucks
  6. FredAldous Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

I bought V bucks and waited 2 weeks but no code has arrived, my gamertag is MachoWeevil9269
Thema:

1. V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks. - Similar Threads - bucks still gotten

2. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  3. Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account: Since getting our Xbox my son has been using my MS account to play games; mostly fortnight. We've made quite a few purchases of Fortnight V-Bucks and a Battle Royale Inferno's challenge pack....
  4. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  5. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  6. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  7. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...
  8. V-bucks not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    V-bucks not showing up: Yesterday i bought v BUcks via the microsoft store and linked my Xbox account to my epic games account an after 12 hours they still not there da079b6b-8abe-441a-8746-21a420edda0c
  9. V bucks purchase to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks purchase to my son: I purchased V bucks for fortnite and I where expecting a code to redeem?! It seems that the V bucks has landed on my account and not delivered as a code?? Now i like to know how to transfer or get...
  10. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...