V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks.

Discus and support V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help? aedada4e-1dcd-48fe-92d0-21600ca8965d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Expelled1212, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Expelled1212
    Expelled1212 Guest

I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help?

:)

Expelled1212, Dec 31, 2018
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I ordered my xbl live 3 months on 2 weeks ago on december 8th and still havent received my v-bucks, any help?
    Hi there.

About the issue you are having, it is within a month that the code will be sent to the account that purchased the subscription deal with. Please be patient, it should arrive within a month time frame. There is alot of people buying this little deal so it
    can take a while :).
  3. KingGhidorah911 Win User

Never got my promotion V-Bucks

Did everything it says here waited 2 weeks and still got no V-Bucks
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Hi as the fine print states, it can take 2 weeks to recieve the V bucks
  6. FredAldous Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

I bought V bucks and waited 2 weeks but no code has arrived, my gamertag is MachoWeevil9269
Thema:

1. V-bucks still not gotten in 2 weeks. - Similar Threads - bucks still gotten

2. v-bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v-bucks gift card: I have entered the gift cards, but they don't show up on my grandson's account. b0b47846-4286-41f7-b3e6-7687352fa0b0
  3. V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks: I put a $25 gift card on my sons fortnite account for v-bucks but the v-bucks were not there, the $25 was places in my Microsoft account instead. How do i use this $25 to get my son v-bucks?...
  4. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  5. v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v bucks: hi i bought v bucks from my account in microsoft, but still i didn't receive it, but i got the purchase confirmation email. i checked the fortnite account but nothing appears. should i receive...
  6. V bucks not appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    V bucks not appearing: I recently bought the yellow jacket starter pack for fortnite on the microsoft store. I paid with a $5 giftcard, and it says I own this product. I log on to my account on the computer to find its...
  7. Redeem V-Bucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem V-Bucks gift card: Hello. How do I redeem a v-bucks gift card with the secondary code? I contacted Epic and they stated that the initial code was received, but the secondary code has not been entered. How and where...
  8. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite V-bucks: I have purchased Fortnite V-bucks code from microsoft store, how can i redeem in fortnite for PC? d63354de-41cb-4fd6-b13a-5f7c9da6cf71
  9. V BUCKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V BUCKS: Good day I have bought V Bucks for my son on his Playstation 4 last night, and it was not the 1st time i bought it with my master card. But he didn't received his V Bucks. I can't select...
  10. V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-bucks: Boa noite. Comprei V-bucks para o meu filho, ele é criança e entrou na minha conta, como faço para transferir para a conta dele? [Translation - Good evening. I bought V-bucks for my son, he is...