V-bucks with Live

Discus and support V-bucks with Live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchase 3 Months of live advertised to come with 1000 V-bucks but never received them. Any solution to how I can be awarded these?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by samcausley, Mar 4, 2019.

1. samcausley
    samcausley Guest

V-bucks with Live

I purchase 3 Months of live advertised to come with 1000 V-bucks but never received them. Any solution to how I can be awarded these?

:)

samcausley, Mar 4, 2019
  2. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  3. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  4. SoloMem0 Win User

V-bucks with Live

Hi there,

If you qualified, you would have received a code via message. You may want to contact support for additional inquiries regarding this issue since they are the ones that can take a look at the account and messages sent out.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

V-bucks with Live

Hi Fellow Gamers,

I will now be closing this thread. I am sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your V-bucks. Please check out the following link:
    Did not receive promotional V-bucksfor more information concerning
    the missing V-Bucks.

Hope this information was helpful!
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

V-bucks with Live

You will receive you code directly in your chat box from xbox
Thema:

V-bucks with Live

1. V-bucks with Live - Similar Threads - bucks Live

2. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion: Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me: “I understand your point. If...
  3. A promoção dos 3 meses de live com v-bucks foi uma PIADA ! Primeira e ULTIMA experiencia...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A promoção dos 3 meses de live com v-bucks foi uma PIADA ! Primeira e ULTIMA experiencia...: [Title Translation] - The promotion of the 3 months of live with v-bucks was a JOKE! First and LAST experience with the Xbox Comprei a promoção diretamente da loja, dia 19 de dezembro.. Com...
  4. V bucks promotion on Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    V bucks promotion on Xbox live gold: Hi its been 2 weeks today and my som still hasnt recieved a code for the v bucks that was on xbox live gold promotion when will he get this please 9d4db3cf-bcf3-487c-ae94-c02a8deaaa5a
  5. Xbox Live Gold and V-Bucks promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold and V-Bucks promotion.: I bought the gold and v-bucks promotion and 2 weeks later I didn't get the v-bucks. 4f928f51-e7b6-43c8-a664-218cbf8b4ab0
  6. Promoção 3 meses live + 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção 3 meses live + 1000 v-bucks: Há duas semanas comprei a promoção do xbox live + vbucks, na promoção diz que após a compra eu receberia meus vbucks duas semanas depois da compra, o prazo de duas semanas se passou e ainda não...
  7. 3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 mothns xbox live gold, 1000 v-bucks: Hi i have bought a 3 month gold card in 7,december, and i still haven't recieve the vbucks/code. I have checked the xbox message senter and nothing was there. pls help....
  8. Problem with Xbox live gold + 1000 v bucks bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with Xbox live gold + 1000 v bucks bundle: Hello Microsoft, I just wanted to share my problem and maybe get solution or good answer. So i purchsed this offer on 8th December , Today is 20th December and I am still waiting to get my V...
  9. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  10. 1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer): Hi, I have a question. Can I use a 10usd gift card to buy this promo? Or use money that I already have in my account instead of use a credit card? f9eeac58-8870-453c-87c0-28a8050424c9